Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Backs

Talking I'm Backs

Hiyas to all. I'm pretty sure their aren't many people who still remember me, and for those who don't, I'm Christhefur, I'm a babyfur, and I love to rp etc. I know its been a while since the last I came, but that's because I've been without a computer and internet so I haven't been able to get on. My job gave me a new computer, and now I can get on. Its sooo good to be back again. I can't wait to start posting, making new friends, and catching up with everyone. Guess that's all for now.

Seems like you turned up in IRC just often enough that it didn't seem like you were entirely gone. Good to hear you've got your technical difficulties sorted. Welcome back

Yay - my adopted furry is back!

You do have quite a bit to catch up on. You better put on a BIG diaper and sit down and start reading all the threads.
    *will return in 10 hours to change you*

Hey... glad you're back! Always nice to see a regular returning to the flock.

Aww thanks guys. and yeahs peachy I do have a lot to read up on. *Snuggles you*

Yey! Chris is back, nice to see you here again! Just make sure to catch up on things and such.

I don't know that I have met you before but I like how people responded to your return, so I look forward to getting to know you.