Thread: Non-Ab-Dating online

Default Non-Ab-Dating online

Would you consider it smart to post on a non-AB/DL-Dating site that you are an AB/DL, so that people can know in advanced and you might not ever have to worry about breaking the news?
    Yes, you might not get to meet as many people who it might have worked out with, but at least you know that the ones you hook up with aren't going to drop you for it.

I would avoid throwing it out there unless its on a site like fetlife. It's a bit "Too much info" right up front for a dating site. I'd aim for 'Sexually open' women if diapers is a must-have in your relationship. It's rough, at 22 you wont find too many girls your age that are truly comfortable with themselves to be open to something new if it isn't their thing. If you want to 'test the waters', aim outside of your area code.

Quote Originally Posted by squashNstretch View Post
    I would avoid throwing it out there unless its on a site like fetlife. It's a bit "Too much info" right up front for a dating site. I'd aim for 'Sexually open' women if diapers is a must-have in your relationship. It's rough, at 22 you wont find too many girls your age that are truly comfortable with themselves to be open to something new if it isn't their thing. If you want to 'test the waters', aim outside of your area code.
    Yeah, perhaps though, giving some small hints maybe.

I dunno, maybe I would say I am looking for men who are open minded and don't mind kinks.

Then go from there and see if anyone would message me and then talk about it and see how open minded he really is. People who claim to be open minded I take as a grain of salt because they always turn out to be closed minded such as about this fetish for one. If they don't accept it or don't want to be with someone who does it, not very open minded IMO, same as if they are very judgmental about it even if they do let you do it. To me open minded would mean they accept it and they don't care if you do it because they see nothing wrong with it. It doesn't mean they have to indulge in it. Besides we are all closed minded about some stuff. Like I do not want to smell a messy diaper on someone, okay there is me being closed minded right there. I do not want to see a dirty diaper being thrown in the wrong spot like on the floor or something than thrown away. I am not open minded about that. I do not want people pissing in my apartment getting their pee on my floor and furniture. But if they want to do it elsewhere, they can go right ahead but not in my home nor in my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I dunno, maybe I would say I am looking for men who are open minded and don't mind kinks.
    Seems like a subtle enough, but still to the point sort of way to present it. I like the idea.