Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I a babyfur?

CrinklySiren

Default Am I a babyfur?

It occurred to me today that I find it incredibly adorable to see teddy bears or tigers or kittens wearing diapers, (I mean like in drawings) and the idea of wearing my animal feet slippers and wearing furry socks that resemble animal prints while wearing a baby outfit and diapers gives me a sense if xcitement that I wanna buy animal ears and paw mittens (or whatever that's called) ... So does that make me a BF? I'm not big on the idea of a fur suit but more bits and pieces like the paws and socks and ears

CrinklySiren

Does that mean yes I am? Lol

Maybe. I think it can be hard room tell that.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It's not really something you "are" per se. It's really more something that you're a part of. Furry and babyfur is a fandom. That's not to say it can't become a part of your personality, but you have to choose whether you want to be in the fandom or not. You're the only one that can decide if you're a babyfur or not.

Cygnus

I dunno, are you?

Like BasketCase said, it's all a choice. The furry fandom is simply a group of people that gather together and socialize because of a common interest in anthropomorphic animals. You can just be a fan of anthropomorphic animals, and that's okay, but furry is simply a label you can use to identify with a subculture of people and socialize with said subculture. It's up to you if you want to apply that label to yourself.

Furry is not just an interest in dressing up like animals, either. In fact, only about 11% of furries actually own a fursuit. Furry is an interest in the idea of anthropomorphic animals and the culture and media that is centered around them.

All in all, it's your choice. Look at some furry art and decide for yourself if this is what you want. Here are some links to popular furry art posting sites:
    furaffinity.net
    inkbunny.net
    sofurry.com
    browse.deviantart.com/anthro/

Good luck on your venture

Well, basically everyone is a furry. Yup. Thatīs true. Everyone. Me. You. That guy out there.
    The only question is: Are you cool enough to admit it while wearing a diaper?... Are you??... Of course you are!... Right? Yeah!

Do you feel like you are? As said, it's a feeling rather than a yes or no answer. If you think you are, you are. If you don't, you're not. It can be come part of you, but it really matters on how you identify yourself.

I identify myself as a babyfur, but I am in no way part of the actual furry fandom, as I hold zero interest in fursuits, and I can manage just as well in roleplay situations as a human, as opposed to the species I have chosen my babyfur identity to be.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    It occurred to me today that I find it incredibly adorable to see teddy bears or tigers or kittens wearing diapers, (I mean like in drawings) and the idea of wearing my animal feet slippers and wearing furry socks that resemble animal prints while wearing a baby outfit and diapers gives me a sense if xcitement that I wanna buy animal ears and paw mittens (or whatever that's called) ... So does that make me a BF? I'm not big on the idea of a fur suit but more bits and pieces like the paws and socks and ears
    You know, I ... I don't really consider myself a fur. But, I ... I can imagine myself being dressed in "cute" outfits like a canary (that color of yellow humiliates me in a slight D&S or BDSM type thing), a stink-bug (my wife's nickname for me), or perhapse a teady-bear. This is more of a cutesy "show-off" type humiliation, but well-intentioned thing by a CG. I'm really mostly a DL though. The non-sexual AB side of me is a very recent thing.

The definition of fur is anything furry, even if it is just a pair of pointy ears, pesky strap-on tail, or paw socks. If you pretend or fantasize yourself actually having any one or more of those things for real, I think you fit the definition of a fur my friend . It's okay, you are among friends, furs and non-furs alike.

Being 'furry' isn't just about the fursuits, and you don't have to own/want one to be a furry.
    I consider myself a furry and I don't have one. Nor do I have partials(tail, paws, ears).
    Hell, you can even just be interested in the fandom and be a furry. ;P It's a pretty broad spectrum.