Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victoria's Secret

Default Victoria's Secret

So, it turns out they fit men in bras...

My god, they are comfortable. (I'm a larger guy, and thus have Moobs... not as comfortable to have them swinging around all the time.)

I now wear bras whenever I'm not at work and awake. way more comfy than letting everything flop around.so... anyone else had experiences with VS bras?

Weh you're not at work and awake?

So at night time then?

I'm confused! Why would you wear a bra only at night when (I assume) you're lying down!

Oh wait, unless you mean when you're not at work and when you are awake?

I've got experience with VS bras but I'm a girl so I don't imagine that's the experience you're looking for

well I'm a girl so I've had experience with VS. I liked them but they don't come in my size anymore (boo) but while I fit them I though they were great and had a great product.

Sorry, I was out of it when I wrote the post. Yeah, I wear when I'm awake. I don't wear at work... just too risky, y'know?

But yeah, very comfortable. I'm having to use an extender, but the cups fit wonderfully and with the extender (not the overpriced VS $16 ones, the ones that cost like $5 at wal-mart. x3) makes the band the PERFECT size.

i have to go with gloria steinem on this one;
    i have a very few all-but new very cute bra-pantie sets that i save just in-case i ever need to please some "guy"..... (in the boudoir)
    but i gave up wearing them decades ago and good reddens.....
    (over-the-shoulder-bolder-holder.... )_

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    i have to go with gloria steinem on this one;
    i have a very few all-but new very cute bra-pantie sets that i save just in-case i ever need to please some "guy"..... (in the boudoir)
    but i gave up wearing them decades ago and good reddens.....
    (over-the-shoulder-bolder-holder.... )_
    haha honestly the "over the shoulder boulder holder" is my very favorite name for them!! it makes me laugh every time I hear it or say it

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
    haha honestly the "over the shoulder boulder holder" is my very favorite name for them!! it makes me laugh every time I hear it or say it
    here i thought only drag queens knew that one...... glad i could bring a smile to your day, little Miss.....

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    here i thought only drag queens knew that one...... glad i could bring a smile to your day, little Miss.....
    haha well my mother was friends with a few queens back in her day and I learned that from her so that's probably where she learned it

Quote Originally Posted by Denube View Post
    So, it turns out they fit men in bras...
    I tip my hat (or would, were I wearing one) to your Nerves of Steel. I have a hard enough time just walking in there to buy stuff for my wife, even as I know all of her sizes and so never have to interact with anybody except the cashier!

It's really fun, I swear! On a side note, apparently bras boost my confidence, because I asked a girl out while wearing one... and she agreed! =O