Thread: Am I doing this IRC thing right?

Question Am I doing this IRC thing right?

>.> maybe i'm just a noob... but i'm sitting in the #adisc IRC thing and um... it's empty... so am i doing it wrong or is there just nobody there? I followed the guide to the letter... but eh... *shrug* lol i'm pretty simple sometimes xD

i just wanted to chat since i finally got around to putting a diaper on again i'm excited! lol

Let see if I can help you...Click on Connect -Servers that under Category. Then scroll down until you see a folder call Blitzed and click on that and then double click on Random Server. After that a Connect Box pop up, then press connect. When you do that, a mIRC favorite box should pop up. Type in #adisc and click on the join button. Hope this help.

there are 24 people in the IRC channel right now. what client are you using. mIRC?

Sounds like you're on the right server, if you tell us which program you're using we can help.