Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

I'm new to this site and new to being a diaper lover. I guess I have always loved it since I was a kid but never got to express it. I love the feeling of security that they give me.

I'm a semi retired man. I used to be a police officer. I enjoy exercising and playing golf, reading and cooking. There's another interest that developed in the last few years. Love to make and try new things. Of course it's all man food.

What am I looking for here? I guess support. I thought for all those years I was really weird and the only one. I would see packages of diapers and have real desire to buy them and try them on. It's nice to see so many people with a similar interest. I enjoy encouraging people so I hope I can be an encouragement here.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC from a fellow Seattleite! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

What's your favorite place to stroll around here in The Emerald City? Have you seen the new Mischief distillery in Fremont?

Stay dry and happy!

greetings, Silverdl.......

it's nice of you to join us. i am on the high side of 50 myself. i am quite sure that you will find all the encouragement you could ever want here at ADISC; most are very good at that...... (knowing smile)

lodge wrecker.....