Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting Stuck in a Diaper

Default Getting Stuck in a Diaper

Hey kids and cubs, know what time it is? That's right, it's (Embarrassing or Awkward) Story Time with Kota!

Earlier today I was lounging around the house, enjoying the peace and quiet as my parents were off at work and my sisters were still in school. I'd been having the strong craving to wear a diaper for the entire week that I've been at my parents house, but it's difficult to wear around the family. Today I finally caved in and taped myself into a diaper. After all, I definitely deserved one after this morning's little accident which was probably brought on by the insane amount of alcohol I consumed last night.

With the diaper taped up and a generous amount of powder applied to that region, I proceeded to put my pants back on. No boxer-briefs over the diaper, as those are only for house-trained puppies So I'm just lounging around the house like this, watching whatever junk is on TV, when suddenly my sister comes through the front door! She was home from school wicked early! Ahhhhh!

What on earth was I supposed to do?! There was no way I was going to get the tapes off without causing too much noise and there was no way I could even move without crinkling! So I sat there, on the same spot on the couch, until she left an hour later. It wouldn't have been so nerve-wracking, but she sat across from me and kept talking to me about random stuff for the entire time! In the back of my head I just kept thinking "...please leave T-T". I'm pretty sure I lost a few years off my lifespan, because my heart was racing for that entire hour!

Moral of the story: I shouldn't wear at my parents house! I'll get diapered in the privacy of my apartment, but unfortunately I'm stuck here at my parents house until I finish up a few networking sidejobs in the area.

So my question to all of you is this:
    Have you ever gotten unintentionally stuck in a diaper for an extended period of time? I'm sure some of you have some equally embarrassing or awkward stories to share and I'd love to hear them.

I'll top that one with one from today. I like to sleep in diapers and play video games while drinking coffee in the morning. Doing so makes good use of the diaper so as to not waste them. Well, about halfway through my morning routine, my dad comes to ask for help removing a tree. a fracking tree in this heat?! Due to the heat I was only wearing a t-shirt and my diaper. So I had to cover up real quick like while he's explaining to me what is going on. Then I have to grab a pair of pants to follow him downstairs, and work on this palm tree in 90 degree weather and while wearing a wet diaper. Let alone the fact that when I bend over the top of the diaper is visible, I'm sweating gallons because I am an aggressive guy and when I do work, its aggressive work.

Plus all times when my roommate wants to call of duty: zombies and I'm wearing a wet diaper that needs to be changed. Those times are never fun.

*raises hand* "ooh my turn!" lol well my story had something that was a little worse in some aspects. ok so this was awhile ago prob almost a year ago now. any way one day i had decided to put one on i was just really in the mood, and i had just recently like within the past few days had graduated my goodnight's to real diapers. any who i was trying either my first one or one of the first i don't remember. either way i had just put it on and sat down on my bed ready for a nice nap when. WHAM! my door crashes open, (or at least it seemed that way.) any way my mom walked in and was like did you get my texts to which i said no.... and shes like i need your help with............... honestly i cant even remember what stupid thing she needed me for.. any way she was in a huge rush and wouldn't even let me change (i was in my pajamas's and as we all now a diaper..... great timing right?) well either way i had to rush out the door with her wearing that.. now that i think about it i think she was just going to pick up food or something and just needed my help holding it or something idk.. any way i didn't have to get out of the car long but it still made me extremely nervous!! not only was it one of my first big ones but it was obviously the first time i had gone out in them lol count yourself lucky at least you didn't get forced out in public when you got stuck.........

Similar story to yours, really. Was hanging out with my father (who's very deaf, so didn't notice what I was wearing) watching something on telly, in a rather soaked Tender diaper. It was about time to change, but I wanted to wait for the commercials. Just a minute before the commercial came on, my mum came home, meaning if I wanted to go get changed I'd need to go past her.

Mum's always been more vocal about her hatred for my AB side, and she's always trying to see if I'm padded by feeling my hips/bottom. She'd doubtless have noticed the crinkling as I walked past her, anyway...so I was pretty much stuck on the sofa. She came in and sat on the other sofa, and naturally I couldn't get up from where I was while she was nearby. That meant I had to spend most of my evening trapped downstairs in a soggy diaper until she went to bed (she goes to bed first).

But that in itself wasn't bad enough; naturally, after a couple hours my bladder needed to empty again. I tried to hold it, but eventually, I had to let go. My diaper absorbed some of it, but a lot leaked out of the sides and was (fortunately) soaked up by my bottoms. So I had to wait the whole time sitting in a cold puddle of urine, too. Was very embarrassing, and I was glad when Mum finally went to bed and Dad left to use the toilet.

I've had similar things happen a few times, where someone's been there while I'm, say, wearing a diaper under my covers, and I've wanted them to leave and not talk to me.

Yes I have. When I started to wear 24/7 in 2006, I went to Mexico with my family and I thought I could just wear diapers down there so I brought a lot with and packed them in my suitcase and a pack of Goodnights too and some in my bag. But when we all slept in our RV in Missoula, I was stuck in my diaper and clothes. I felt too nervous to change into my pajamas and I was worried someone would come in the back and catch me. My brothers and their friends came along with us. I was even stuck in my wet diaper and managed to change in the middle of the night with no lights on since I couldn't get it to work. Then I had no idea what to do with the used diaper. I don't remember what I did with it. Then I felt better to be in a fresh diaper. I ended up wearing the same outfit on the plane too.

When I was with my first ex, I needed to change and we were at his cousin's house and I was too nervous to bring in my bag to change in their bathroom and I was worried someone would walk in since it had no lock on the door and they may wonder why I was bringing the bag in there so I held it and stayed in the diaper. I knew it would leak if I wet it again so I held it.

Luckily my parents know about my diapers and are fine with it even though mom doesn't like it but she accepts the fact I do it. If it was just us alone, then I would feel more comfortable changing my diaper and if they walk in on me, so what. That is what privacy is for and if they wish to walk in without knocking or asking, don't be surprised what they see. But everywhere else where doors don't lock, I would feel very uncomfortable changing fearing someone may walk in. People forget to knock.

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! I could talk forever about diaper related experiences, but I'll try and keep my replies short and sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingon View Post
    Well, about halfway through my morning routine, my dad comes to ask for help removing a tree. a fracking tree in this heat?! Due to the heat I was only wearing a t-shirt and my diaper. So I had to cover up real quick like while he's explaining to me what is going on. Then I have to grab a pair of pants to follow him downstairs, and work on this palm tree in 90 degree weather and while wearing a wet diaper. Let alone the fact that when I bend over the top of the diaper is visible, I'm sweating gallons because I am an aggressive guy and when I do work, its aggressive work.
    That must have been awful being diapered outside in that heat! I hope you didn't get a rash from being in a wet one for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    WHAM! my door crashes open, (or at least it seemed that way.) any way my mom walked in and was like did you get my texts to which i said no.... and shes like i need your help with............... honestly i cant even remember what stupid thing she needed me for.. any way she was in a huge rush and wouldn't even let me change (i was in my pajamas's and as we all now a diaper..... great timing right?) well either way i had to rush out the door with her wearing that.. now that i think about it i think she was just going to pick up food or something and just needed my help holding it or something idk..
    Yikes! People need to learn how to knock. I can only imagine how self-conscious you must have felt wearing a diaper in public, even if it was concealed. I'd probably have a heart attack if that happened to me!

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Mum's always been more vocal about her hatred for my AB side, and she's always trying to see if I'm padded by feeling my hips/bottom. She'd doubtless have noticed the crinkling as I walked past her, anyway...so I was pretty much stuck on the sofa. She came in and sat on the other sofa, and naturally I couldn't get up from where I was while she was nearby. That meant I had to spend most of my evening trapped downstairs in a soggy diaper until she went to bed (she goes to bed first).
    Your mom knows that you like wearing diapers? You've got some serious balls for telling her (or did she find out by herself?). So what happened if she found you wearing one?

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    I've had similar things happen a few times, where someone's been there while I'm, say, wearing a diaper under my covers, and I've wanted them to leave and not talk to me.
    I've had that happened to me as well. Back when I was living in the college dorm I often wore diapers to bed because I was going through a period of some pretty serious bedwetting. My roommate would sometimes get up before me and he would invite his friends into the room while I was sleeping. I'd awake to find them all quietly hanging out, looking like they weren't going to leave anytime soon. So I just stayed in bed, lying in my usually soaked diaper, and nervously waited for them to leave. Sometimes I'd have pants nearby that I could slip on underneath my blankets, but other times I was not so fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Yes I have. When I started to wear 24/7 in 2006, I went to Mexico with my family and I thought I could just wear diapers down there so I brought a lot with and packed them in my suitcase and a pack of Goodnights too and some in my bag. But when we all slept in our RV in Missoula, I was stuck in my diaper and clothes. I felt too nervous to change into my pajamas and I was worried someone would come in the back and catch me. My brothers and their friends came along with us. I was even stuck in my wet diaper and managed to change in the middle of the night with no lights on since I couldn't get it to work. Then I had no idea what to do with the used diaper. I don't remember what I did with it. Then I felt better to be in a fresh diaper. I ended up wearing the same outfit on the plane too.
    I had a similar experience when I was in my early stages of becoming a DL (15-16 years old). We drove the camper down to Myrtle Beach and stayed at this wicked nice campground for a week. At the time I had no access to actual diapers, so what I would do is fold a towel like a cloth diaper and either pin it in place with paperclips, secure it with duct tape, or attempt to hold it in place by just wearing my boxers over it. Every night I would get diapered up, and every morning I had to wait for everyone to leave and walk to the beach before I could safely take it off. I learned three things from that vacation:
    1. Don't use Gold Bond as a replacement for baby powder. My balls felt like they were going to freeze and snap off!
    2. Don't wet a cloth-type diaper if you can't hide it well or clean it immediately. One night I decided to wet, and the next morning I hid it in my stupidly obvious hiding spot: underneath the couch. I came back later on (luckily before anybody else) and I could immediately smell the musk emanating from the soggy towel. Stupid Kota! :P
    3. Don't wear a diaper to bed when you're stuck with family in tight quarters. One day I got stuck in bed with the diaper on for almost two hours while they puttered around the camper and the campsite. Luckily it wasn't wet! To escape my predicament, I pretended to sleep while carefully listening for that perfect moment when I could stand up and swiftly yank the diaper off.

Yes mostly in college though when I would wear a thick crinkly one while they were gone and they'd magically come back and hang out on their computer for an hour and I'd be so paranoid of moving because the crinkle was so loud (I can't manage to tape them tight enough so it really is more than the normal noise level of one) So I had to just stay at my computer desk in the dorm room until they'd leave an hour later :-( Luckly I always did this after my classes were done for the day so no worries about accidentally missing a class lol

Oops sorry the they were my old roommates lol Anyhow also since my boyfriend is a dl I will tell his story for your entertainment lol Nothing big but I did convince him to wear during a three hour car trip with his parents while I was there (for kicks) Only he was so nervous and squished in the backseat that even when he had to go to the bathroom he couldn't really in the diaper so he held it for 3 hours and was hurting by the end of the trip. To note, he couldn't change out of it at a reststop because he purposely didnt bring underwear to change into. Boy did I feel bad for suggesting he wear that time lol
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-Jun-2012 at 07:15. Reason: merging posts.

A while ago I was in a diaper and pajama bottoms for bed. Anyways, my mom walked in the room and started talking to me. With one tiny step, my bambino diaper fricken crinkled extremely loud. My mom said, "what was that?" and she looked at my pajama bottoms. I quickly went, "NOTHING!" and she laughed and walked out.

mines not to bad but i get changed on my bed when i wear diapers and i was putting it on got the tena slip maxi all taped up and with nothing on except the diaper and my mum walks in and i just think 'holy shit' and pull my blankets over me (excuse my language but i cant expres it any other way seeing my parents dont know) she asks what i was doing and i said going to bed so evently she leaves after 10 agonising minutes.

another one was back when i had to get a friend to get me her brothers drynights i dicided to wear one on the bus trip home and yeah it was pretty intens thinking that some one would notic the crinkle and i showed her i was wearing one dunno why but i did. later on me and her well kinda got into argyemnts and she told the whole bus i liked to wear diapers thank god nobody else but me really liked her or belived her or i would have been very embarrised.

Mine happened yesterday. I made a deal with myself to wear diapers from the evening before to this morning. My household family knows I'm intending to go full time and they're cool with it, so I wad hanging out with my uncle in my diapers. He had to drop his car off in Joplin and asked me to follow him down and drive him back. No big deal. An ex-aunt and now family friend called while we where down and offered us dinner. My uncle graciously excepted and I found myself at her house eating dinner with her and her family, which included a cousin and her boyfriend. This is all had enough and at one point us three go outside to get away from the adults and so they can smoke. I drop my phone, bend over to pick it up and my shirt rides up. The boyfriend asks why I'm wearing a diaper and i nearly die. I half lie and tell them I've got some minor incontinence and they buy it. The rest of the night thogh my cousin kept smacking my butt when no one was looking. I thought I was going to die! O.o

(Sorry for the poor narative, I'm writting this on my phonein the car)