Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XP Medical shipping label

Default XP Medical shipping label

I just received an order from XP Medical yesterday, and to my surprised it said "XP Medical" right on the shipping label. In the past it's always just said "XP" under Gary's name. Has this happened to anyone else recently? I'm a little concerned as it makes the whole thing less discrete, which is one of the reasons why I've always ordered from XP.

DrunknFox

Not that I know of
    it used to just say "X P"; must have been a shipping error?

I just received my usual order of M4's and the boxes say "XP".

Must have been a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    I just received an order from XP Medical yesterday, and to my surprised it said "XP Medical" right on the shipping label. In the past it's always just said "XP" under Gary's name. Has this happened to anyone else recently? I'm a little concerned as it makes the whole thing less discrete, which is one of the reasons why I've always ordered from XP.
    Just received an order today. Same thing. "Gary Evans; XP Medical".
    Must be more than just a simple one time mistake. I might email and notify him.

Yeah, I just got a case of Dry 24/7s today and was a little dismayed to see "XP Medical" on the return label; in my apartment, large packages are delivered to one's door by the apartment staff. If anyone was curious about what was in the big heavy box, it wouldn't be too hard to find out >.<. I'll just hope that nobody cares that much about what other people are getting in the mail.

But before this, it's always been just XP on the return label. My orders ship from the warehouse in Michigan, so it's not like Gary personally affixes or sees the return labels (pretty sure base of operations is in California)... I guess an e-mail to give him a heads-up on this is warranted.

Wow! I placed my order yesterday, so hopefully it's discreet packaging!

I'm still trying to wonder when i'll be getting the email with the shipping info so i can track my package.....

Most people don't tamper with the mail. If they get caught, its a federal crime, and most people know it. Lets face it, who actually reads the shipping labels beyond the address to.

Quote Originally Posted by James707 View Post
    Wow! I placed my order yesterday, so hopefully it's discreet packaging!

I'm still trying to wonder when i'll be getting the email with the shipping info so i can track my package.....
    I got my email confirmation after the package had been delivered! For me XP Medical orders only take about a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    I got my email confirmation after the package had been delivered! For me XP Medical orders only take about a day.
    AFTER it had been delivered? Or after they shipped it off?

Quote Originally Posted by James707 View Post
    AFTER it had been delivered? Or after they shipped it off?
    After I had the package in my hands.