Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend involved in play with me for the first time

Default Boyfriend involved in play with me for the first time

Yesterday, BF decided to participate in AB/DL play with me for the first time. Before he left for work, he instructed me to make sure to wear diapers all day while he was gone. This was the longest yet that I had ever stayed diapered, and I had fun using my stash and changing myself.

When he arrived at my apartment after work, he asked me to show him what I was wearing (he had never seen me in a diaper before). I was wearing Goodnites, and he said they were very cute. After he saw those, he asked me to change into Underjams so he could see me in those as well. I'm not much for wearing adult diapers, I enjoy the kids pullup types. Luckily, he said he was pleasantly surprised that they were so cute and not so bulky like the adult diapers. Since they ride low and look like regular underwear, it wasn't hard for him to make the transition, I guess.

After, we went to Babies R Us to walk around and see if anything struck my interest. We looked at sippy cups, blankies, baby soaps, and Pampers Size 7 diapers. All I got was some baby wash. . . I may go back and get some other things later when I can. All the while, as we were out in public, he would reach over and crinkle my butt just to make me a little nervous (I thought that was kind of cute). He seems to be getting into the idea of how to use all these new "toys" in our dynamic. He has expressed interest in having me use sippy cups more, and I'd very much like to do that as well. He's also open to more diaper play, with me eventually wetting while he's around. We're trying to ease slowly into it in order to give him time to get accustomed to all these things.

When we got home we continued to play (I'll spare you the details) and I enjoyed it very much. Afterward, he said that he was very comfortable with the idea and he didn't mind at all incorporating it. Of course, he is under no pressure to continue playing this way, as I can play by myself if he's not comfortable with it. But so far, all's good!

All in all, he was a great sport. Even if this doesn't work out, he's been amazing for trying.

Thanks for sharing! It's great to hear about things going right. The ABDL thing can be as positive as anything else when it brings people together. I hope you're both able to continue having fun and sharing with it

That's so cute! ^-^

I can't wait to see how all of this works out! I'm so happy for you

agreed! its sooo good to hear positive stories! i'm glad it went well!

These things can go positively, with the right partner and with the right approach/attitude. I was definitely lucky. I do think women tend to get better responses from their male partners about AB/DL play than men get from female partners, so I was lucky in that regard. Still, I approached this from the standpoint that he has no obligation to participate in any of it, and I refrained from talking about or using any of my toys until he brought it up and asked. I think this helped because he did not feel like the fetish was taking away my attention completely. I will admit there were days when I wanted to just avoid going over to his place so I could spend all day/night in diapers, but I tried my best to keep doing what I normally did. I spent the same amount of time with him, and took some time to myself to play. I would not have thought to do this, but I was lucky enough to read one of the articles about the binge/purge cycle and how the best approach is indulgence with restraint. all of the resources on this forum really helped me ease my partner into it gracefully, and I am so grateful!

Oh, also: He told me to wear diapers all day again today, so it looks like things are still going well!
    Last edited by squishysquee; 01-Jun-2012 at 05:36. Reason: additional thoughts

I think it's definitely easier for a woman to tell her husband than the other way around, probably because society (in the US at least) has this thing where men protect women and so it's just taking that concept to another level

This is a really nice story and its a lot like what happened with me and my boyfriend. The first thing we did together after talking about being an adult baby was go shopping. We didn't have any nappies at that point but we went looking at baby stuff and bought me a cute pink dummy. It was fun and a little embarrassing and a great bonding time =)

Its great for you that your boyfriend is willing to join in on your baby play. Make sure your sensitive to what he is and isn't comfortable with and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun together.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStar View Post
    I think it's definitely easier for a woman to tell her husband than the other way around, probably because society (in the US at least) has this thing where men protect women and so it's just taking that concept to another level
    Well my boyfriend was the one telling me about it and wanting it first - I think it's not that weird for boys. It's easier to see them different you know? As a boyfriend or as a little boy. For girls, I think, it's harder - girls are normally found "cute" or "adorable" and I think it's harder to see the difference between being little and just being childish

Other than that, congrats! Though my boyfriend and I kinda stopped it (no bad things - just both didn't feel like it) it did bring us closer together Enjoy every second of it and don't forget to give him time and listen to him

Quote Originally Posted by SmashingHeadphones View Post
    Enjoy every second of it and don't forget to give him time and listen to him
    absolutely, I have no problem letting him set the pace completely. He'll always be the one deciding when/if to go forward.