Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had "the Talk" and dont know what to do now!!!

Default Had "the Talk" and dont know what to do now!!!

Ok so my dad just brought up a discovery of my diapers that happened over 6 months ago and the talk went well and he was cool about me "trying" them, but I told him that I was done and that I had thrown the rest of them away.
    Truth is, I am still very much active and I still am hiding two full packs down where he found the other one. they are in the crawl space under my house in a duffel bag.
    I really dont want to just throw away 2 packs of my diapers, But I have NOWHERE else to hide them. And was I right in telling my dad that it was just a trial thing?

Well for a major confrontation, It went well, he didnt freak out but I feel guilty that I lied and I dont know If he is going to go check to make sure that I have really got rid of them or not. I guess I am going to have to throw out 2 packs.

Quote Originally Posted by swan View Post
    Ok so my dad just brought up a discovery of my diapers that happened over 6 months ago and the talk went well and he was cool about me "trying" them, but I told him that I was done and that I had thrown the rest of them away.
    Truth is, I am still very much active and I still am hiding two full packs down where he found the other one. they are in the crawl space under my house in a duffel bag.
    I really dont want to just throw away 2 packs of my diapers, But I have NOWHERE else to hide them. And was I right in telling my dad that it was just a trial thing?

Well for a major confrontation, It went well, he didnt freak out but I feel guilty that I lied and I dont know If he is going to go check to make sure that I have really got rid of them or not. I guess I am going to have to throw out 2 packs.
    Or he could just trust you and let it go, since "the talk" is over, which would make you feel even more guilty about lying

Quote Originally Posted by Tafshin View Post
    Or he could just trust you and let it go, since "the talk" is over, which would make you feel even more guilty about lying
    yea but I am not sure if he is going to let it go or not. I just feel like crap about getting found out.

VR-Wolf

Well, heres a few things you can do:

1. hide em somewhere else, preferbly a place obvious (eg, a place visted often but make sure they are not seen) so meaning not obvious as throw in middle of room but keep in "plain sight" but easily overlooked and also maybe a place he vists often therefore a place he would be least likely to expect

2. hide outside of house or with a friend assuming you know of someone who knows that can stash em till the heat dies down

Well there are 2 more options but less favorable.

talk to him a tell truth, lie to him once kinda screwed you over but he might understand and you had plausible reasons to lie considering the nature of this... desire.

or toss em. there might be others but i havent thought of them yet

If he already said he was fine with you trying them then whats the problem with actually admitting you like them? Anyways just hiding the truth and lying is only going to make things worse. What are you going to do if he finds more again?

If I were you I would tell him that you lied and why you did then explain why you like diapers other then sexual reasons of there are any and if your a TB/AB explain that portion as well. Really lying to people you love and care for only makes distrust.

Oh, "that talk". From my experience, it doesn't get more awkward than that! I would say that your best option now would be to just tell him the truth. If he was fine with you trying diapers, then he might take this alright and he'd probably appreciate your honesty. Plus, you feel guilty and being honest would alleviate this. So, why not come clean? It's certainly better than the alternative of him rediscovering your stash and then knowing that you lied to him. Besides this it might take some weight off of your shoulders. Ultimately, it's up to your discretion, but telling him the truth appears to be a good option to me.

maddi

... I just don't understand why you would tell him you were past it, when you really aren't. If you had just been honest, then you wouldn't have to deal with again hiding your "stash" and being anxious that he'll "catch" you again?... Just wondering...

In the first place you should'a went along with him and stated that it is something that you really feel uncomfortable talking about.

Just tell him you don't want to talk about it anymore since its a private matter and poses no real danger other than sheer humiliation. Case closed.

adriansurley

The talk is definitely rough. The best advice I could give you is to speak your mind - don't hold things back. It will only make things worse because it will come out eventually.