Thread: 1st Time Went Great!

Default 1st Time Went Great!

My GF and I went up to my camp last weekend and we wore diapers! I wanted the Depends with tapes but she surprised me with regular pull up Depends. We both put them on and just hung out for a whole day in diapers. It was so relaxing and I loved it. She said she didn't care for wearing them but, she thought I looked really cute with mine on me. We didn't wet or mess them because since she is just getting introduced I didn't want to go to far. Anyways, I think we will be wearing again in the near future and next time we will get Depends with tapes.

Neat!

Glad to hear that you didn't fall into the whole, "MUST WAER AND UES DIPPERZ NAO!" line of thinking.

She doesn't care for them? Eh, that's okay--she tried them, and that's a really good thing to find in someone with whom you will share at least some of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by MaineDL View Post
    My GF and I went up to my camp last weekend and we wore diapers! I wanted the Depends with tapes but she surprised me with regular pull up Depends. We both put them on and just hung out for a whole day in diapers. It was so relaxing and I loved it. She said she didn't care for wearing them but, she thought I looked really cute with mine on me. We didn't wet or mess them because since she is just getting introduced I didn't want to go to far. Anyways, I think we will be wearing again in the near future and next time we will get Depends with tapes.

sounds like an awesome day.
    Last edited by Trevor; 31-May-2012 at 06:22. Reason: Removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Good thing to know that you got to spend some quality time w/ your GF and she's willing to at least try out diapers... I've found that a lot of girls are open w/ stuff, it's strange isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by datosprivados View Post
    Good thing to know that you got to spend some quality time w/ your GF and she's willing to at least try out diapers... I've found that a lot of girls are open w/ stuff, it's strange isn't it?
    I think it is just simply a sign of true love and respect. Wearing diapers at adult ages (when no medical/practical need) is clearly far from the norm, but to please our loved ones, people sometimes open their tolerance levels a little wider. Makes me happy to see these kinds of stories. Enjoy your diapers everybody, dry or errm, not dry! :-)

Yeah good point Soakingboy, people'll often loosen up a bit if they really love someone... It's a good thing, you gotta cut some slack *somewhere* along the line!

She is the best GF ever. Even though she doesn't care for them she said we can wear them again. Maybe it will grow on her.