Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like bugs?

Default Do you like bugs?

Do you like it when things like insects, spiders, chilopods, etc. come out when it's warm (or are present all year if you live in a warm climate)?

I love them! I always try and find bugs outside when I go on walks, and I love finding ones I haven't seen before when I travel.

Bugs are neat. I found a Alaus Oculatus click-beetle in my backyard a few days ago. I snapped some good pictures of it. It must have been at least a little over an inch long.

As long as they don't have wings, they're great.
    The only exception being butterflies. I love trying to catch the little buggers by my neighbors flowering bush.. thingy.

Depends on the bug. I can't stand grubs and lice but most every thing else I like.

As long as it has between 2 and 8 legs I'm fine. I don't necessarily like them, but my lizard does.

No, I do not like bugs D:

They're all gross or scary or icky.

Butterflys and stuff like that are fine, but i dislike most other types.

No, I hate them. They fly in my face and are annoying and bite me.

The worst most annoying bugs are these bastards:

No, they do NOT eat mosquitoes, and yes, I HATE them. Gangly jerks that look like flying spiders. UGH. I know they're "harmless" but I'm going to die of a heart attack sometime when one attacks my face while I'm on the computer. >: (

I would die if I lived in Australia, land of the palm-sized flies and forearm-long spiders. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't like them. I understand that they need to be there as part of the food-chain and ecosystem, but I still see all creepy-crawlies as the spawn of the devil! They need to stay away from me - far away!

Even when you touch a white moth, you still get covered in BLACK mouldy nasty stuff... How is that even possible? These things are evil! Evil I tell you! hehe :P

I like them, in general. The only ones I hate are wasps and hornets, due to the fact that I've been stung a few times and it was very unpleasant.