Thread: Baby Fur Diapers

Default Baby Fur Diapers

I just found out abuniverse might be coming out with a babyfur diaper, anyone know anything about this? I think you have to vote for it, its getting my vote for sure! Are there any other baby fur style diapers out there you guys might know about?

There's a poll at www.abuniverse.com and the link to it is right along the top of the page along with a couple other ads. Babyfur is leading the poll right now.

Other than that, there's nothing out there with the designs already on them (though the Bambino Teddy and Belllisimo are close). Pamperchu does have some vintage Huggies tapes on his website that would be good for a babyfir diaper though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post
    There's a poll at http://www.abuniverse.com and the link to it is right along the top of the page along with a couple other ads. Babyfur is leading the poll right now.

Other than that, there's nothing out there with the designs already on them (though the Bambino Teddy and Belllisimo are close). Pamperchu does have some vintage Huggies tapes on his website that would be good for a babyfir diaper though.
    Awesome! I've been wanting to get some bambino bellisimos because they look so adorable, but I havent been able to gather the money
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 31-May-2012 at 06:44. Reason: fixing quote

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post
    There's a poll at http://www.abuniverse.com and the link to it is right along the top of the page along with a couple other ads. Babyfur is leading the poll right now.
    Hard to find the poll sort of, but i voted for the babyfur diapers. That would be so cool if they did that. I wonder what they would look like.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 31-May-2012 at 06:44. Reason: fixing quote

I can't wait for these to come out. I wonder what the design is gonna be like.

CrinklySiren

well get your computers ready because I think you can vote more than once, i think its once a day cuz ive been voting for the Babyfur diaper every day since the poll came out and Ive noticed that it allows you to vote once per day !!! Lets make it win! I mean dont get me wrong a sissy diaper is cool, but only sissys and girls can wear those lol ANYONE can wear babyfur diapers. Plus, the babyfur diapers are gonna be all-over printed, the sissy ones are just gonna be pink with a girly girl printed front panel. Or so says the guy I spoke to on the customer chat.

We already have a thread on this located here, so I'm going to close this thread.