Thread: Hello ADISC!

Default Hello ADISC!

Hey everyone my name is Kikiifur and ive been reading posts on here for a while now but never had the guts to join! now im part of it because i wanna give my opinion and talk about stuffs too, tired of just reading lol! Im a babyfur/diaperfur and i hope to talk to other cool abdls and babyfurs too

I became an abdl long time ago when i was a wittle girl, I wore pull-ups long after passing the age of appropriate diaper usage, but it didnt bother me one bit. After I stopped bed wetting I just couldnt give up my love for wearing diapers and acting not-my-age. Thats my story in a nutshell

Haha interesteing welcome to adisc, do you have any non related abdl activities you like to do, perhap sport's,gaming, etc.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC from a fellow Washington resident! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!