Thread: Have bougt this pajamas

Default Have bougt this pajamas

I bought this pajamas this week: GRISOUILLE ABDL PATAPOOM Clothes

Baby finally its pajamas baby boy!
    Adorable, soft, sweet, beautiful, and extremely "baby", is THE BABY BOY pajamas we expected to dress up Baby!
    Yes, a real pajamas, which instantly transforms Baby in a little baby to mother them very surrounded by softness in its pajamas.
    BABY BOY is a pajamas that combines comfort and softness that has all the advantages that it is reasonable to expect a baby clothing for the night.
    The original cut is exclusive Patapoom (registered trademark), and extremely soft fabric, velvet soft sponge and warm as we love our babies.
    The set is lovingly decorated with, a right collar and a lovely embroidery on front, for a true luxury clothing. .
    Really cute baby cute, This pajamas is really suitable, even with extremely thick diapers, Baby really comfortably dressed in his pajamas... BABY BOY is THE essential Baby pajamas for a good warm night or during nap in the afternoon
    Not to be missed, really!

But i dont know how long time it take for them to made it or what the delivery time is.

If some one is good on French it should be nice if some one can look on this page and see if there is any information on delivery stuff. ABDL PATAPOOM Clothes

Can no one help me on this?
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-Jun-2012 at 01:40. Reason: merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Can no one help me on this?
    It says that there is a maximum waiting time of 30 days, depending on their number of orders and other logistical issues. If it takes longer than 30 days, you can cancel and request a refund.

My French is a bit rusty, but I understand enough to generally get what they are trying to say.

Sorry don't know a lick of french