Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Molicare Premium Soft Extra

Thumbs up Molicare Premium Soft Extra

These are my new favourite nappies, soft, breathable, comfortable and leak free so far! they are cloth backed and take a decent amount of pee and can handle poo really well. I recommend these to anybody in a hot climate or as a summer nappy I can't believe how good they are last time I tried a cloth back from Abena it leaked through my jogging bottoms but these are absolutely amazing!

They have 2 velcro tapes each site so re-fitting the nappy is easy and not stressful and they fit is really good the leg guards are huge which helps keeps everything in the nappy.

Will take a note of that. Any chance of seeing on what they look like or a possible compare?

Quote Originally Posted by BluTack View Post
    Will take a note of that. Any chance of seeing on what they look like or a possible compare?
    I second that lol U got me interested now lol

I was hoping someone would get a review done on these. I've been looking for a summer diaper myself and saw these. Hopefully Xp Medical will carry them

I absolutely love the color and I think I can get size Medium in the US. If this is the case and someone can confirm that they are good I'm almost certainly going to buy them.

http://www.metromedicalonline.com/h169448c.html

Edit: I'm confused now because I think I've seen both purple and blue colors of this product.

At less than $1 per diaper with free shipping I think I'm definitely going to try these out!!! I'm just not sure that I have the space/ability to hide 90 diapers at my house or if I should dial back and pay slightly more than $1 per diaper for 2 bags. I don't think I'd get only one bag because then the cost per diaper with shipping costs would look pretty bad. I'm also wondering if anyone has any information on this supplier. I'm planning on shipping this to my college mailbox to guarantee that I avoid any awkward shipping situations at my house however it would be nice to not encounter someone I know in the college mailroom who can see I'm getting diapers.

Can you confirm that the diapers I linked are the right kind PampersboyLondon?
    Last edited by kwisy; 30-May-2012 at 23:45.

Okay so that's the wrong diaper, that is the molicare classic. I'm actually wearing one now lol The molicare soft is white with i think green or blue vertical stripes. The purple one u mentioned is the molicare super plus Hope this helps...let me know if anyone needs more info

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    Okay so that's the wrong diaper, that is the molicare classic. I'm actually wearing one now lol The molicare soft is white with i think green or blue vertical stripes. The purple one u mentioned is the molicare super plus Hope this helps...let me know if anyone needs more info
    Hmmm, a WHITE Molicare? Yeah right! No way, you're a liar. You're diapers are bad and you should feel bad. There is NO way any Molicare product is going to be white.

For real though, pics or it didn't happen!

I have the Molicare Premium soft extra and they are most definitely white!! I don't like them

I'm gna take it that u'r joking. But the molicare soft is white like llarawen said...

they are 100% white nappies and I'd totally say buy them or at minimum try them out,

http://img9.burak.pl/img/c/6/2/7/mol...a-xl-14szt.jpg

That's what they look like not on me but on a model and I must say best adult nappy that isn't plastic backed they are similar to Attends Active minus the plastic, also Molicare seem to have got the cloth backing thing down to perfection now I didn't think it would happen it's like wearing cloth pampers - so soft and absorbent they handle a big flood really well I've tested them to capacity and I wear overnight and had no leaks i'm on nappy no.6 now