Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When are Underjams going to be up to 125 pounds!?!?

Default When are Underjams going to be up to 125 pounds!?!?

More of a complaint than a real question or concern. Since Goodnites go up to 125, I just wish they would too. I like Underjams because they are fluffier than Goodnites. Although Goodnites are just so classic so I can't say I like Underjams more or anything lol

Likely around when hell drops to absolute zero I'm guessing.

Anyways your 25, how would you even fit into them properly? Goodnites barely fit me well over 5 years ago when I had a flu and I was a teenager then.

Given that the target market is always going to be under 125 lbs, I think it will never happen.

I have been wondering that since they first came out. I keep hoping that they will eventually try them as a test run or something, but I think right now they are content to be in a niche for younger bedwetters that dislike goodnites. I agree that they are much softer and more fluffy than goodnites. I used to think that they would wait about as long as goodnites waited before they added an XL size, but that doesn't seem very logical and I also think that that would have meant they would have come out last year or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

Anyways your 25, how would you even fit into them properly? Goodnites barely fit me well over 5 years ago when I had a flu and I was a teenager then.
    In this case age doesn't matter lol How fat you are does. My boyfriend is 23 and fits into Goodnites quite well (except for a bit of missed coverage in the rear) I have to mod them :-( I tried modding Underjams but I pretty much came to the conclusion if they were one size up the sides would be taller and so would the general height of the diaper and therefore it would mod a heck of a lot nicer lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

24 year old here, and Underjams and Goodnites both fit me adequately. Sure, underjams tear after a while, but that usually doesn't happen until 4-5 hours later and by then I've used it a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartpacifiers View Post
    In this case age doesn't matter lol How fat you are does. My boyfriend is 23 and fits into Goodnites quite well (except for a bit of missed coverage in the rear) I have to mod them :-( I tried modding Underjams but I pretty much came to the conclusion if they were one size up the sides would be taller and so would the general height of the diaper and therefore it would mod a heck of a lot nicer lol
    Im 24 and im pretty skinny. either 30 or 32 inch waist which as far as I've seen IS skinny. I've never seen 28 inch waist pants before in stores, least not in the men's section.

Also thigh size has a lot to do with it as well, not just waist size. Most adults have kinda big thighs with all the walking we do not to mention any workouts.

I wouldn't be surprised to see UnderJams sizing change at some point. It's a bit puzzling that Pampers diapers are almost universally larger--by a fair margin!--than Huggies diapers, and yet UnderJams are so much smaller than GoodNites. P&G's philosophy on sizing and on the need for larger diapers seems to be a bit inconsistent.

Are you male or female? 30 or 32 inch waist is skinny if you're male, since the hips/waist are pretty similar in size. However, if you're female, your waist size won't matter since the diapers won't be going over your hips. And if you're female, skinny is probably more along the lines of a 26" waist.

I'm more like a 28" waist with 36" hips. Underjams work okay for that size and my weight range. Sure, they're not perfect, but nothing really will be for what I want. Except maybe Goodnites.

pamperchu

The large underjamz fit me now but rip after an hour or so. I would love to see an XL and XXL come out someday but It doesn't seem likely. I love how they smell like pampers.