Thread: My very own "told my girlfriend" thread!

Default My very own "told my girlfriend" thread!

I've been looking forward to the moment when I'd finally get to write one of these.

I decided to reveal to my girlfriend about my ageplay interests/diaper fetish over this summer, but I was not really sure how to go about it. I knew I had no risk in losing her if I gave her this info, but I still was not sure what her reaction would be or exactly how I would explain it.

Fortunately I didn't have to think too much about it.

A few nights ago we were laying in bed, having made up after a few days of snarkiness and awkward tension. She said that she would reveal weird sexual things about her if I would do the same. I knew immediately this would be the moment of truth.

She said her thing, and then I basically just said (with lots of hesitation, natch) that I had a fetish for diapers. She took it very nonchalantly. A few minutes later I asked her if she'd ever let me diaper her, and she said maybe. But her maybes tend to mean "no".

We had talked a few months earlier about trying out some roleplay, and I revealed that I would like to see her dress as a young schoolgirl. She was totally keen and told me she'd look into gathering some sort of costume. Hey for all I know I could get her to dress even younger.

We'll see in time.

Hey that's good! I'm glad everything went well for you

Just remember not to pressure her into taking part, and you're good to go

Sounds like your revelation went a little better than mine. Congratulations! I would also advise slowly introducing her to it, if you intend to do so.