Thread: For patriotic British babies

Thumbs up For patriotic British babies

Hi boys and girls,

Patriotic British babies might want to check out this sleeper that Asda online are selling: Union Jack All in One | Men | George at ASDA

It's pretty cheap, but as I went through all my baby clothes recently to load up my new wardrobe it appears I have an awfully large number of sleepers... I could host a sleep-over Anyway, I'm an English kid, not a British baby

Asda sell another all in one men's pyjama that they call a onesie; truly the ab world is being taken over by everyone!! Well, apart from the wearing nappies thing...

I seem to recall Primark had something similar last year round about the time of the Royal Wedding. Can't imagine they'll sell many while the weather's still so hot though.

That looks horrid. Just far too much going on there. I would like something a bit less.

a bit much and no feet, none the less i like

Quote Originally Posted by BluTack View Post
    That looks horrid. Just far too much going on there. I would like something a bit less.
    That was my thought too, there are just too many flags that they seem to overlap so instead of loads of union jacks we have a large number of red, blue and white stripes and in a horrible mish-mash pattern.

it's not a nice design if it was like a big flag front and back would of been cute and I would of got one straight off and I would love P&G's adult brand to make a Union Jack edition like they have with the pampers active fit

I didn't like it terribly, but I didn't think fifteen fun tokens was too bad for a sleeper. Cotton sleepers are fine to wear in the hot weather. I'm just about to take a picture of the one I got yesterday and slept in last night - even though my flat is like an oven I slept really well. I'm really pleased I sleep well these days, it makes such a difference to my life I've no idea how I managed with awful insomnia for so long...

That's horrid's print is so too busy. Plus there's no feet!