Thread: My intro ^.^

Default My intro ^.^

Hello! This is my first time introducing myself on a diaper-related site, so I'm a bit nervous :3 But i'll live.

My name is Aiden and I am 18 years old. I got into diapers when I was around 14 and just loved the feeling and comfort they provide and have been into them ever since. I love making jokes and talking in general, and when you throw in video games, I'm uber fun ^_^ I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends here and hopefully socializing with people that have the same interests! Thanks for reading!

Well, if it helps any, probably will be about the only one you'll have to do on a diaper-related site =p. It is a pretty good intro as well by the way, so no reason to have been nervous =p.

Anyways, welcome to the site, don't be nervous about posting if you come across anything that strikes the fancy. There is a forum dedicated to computer and games, so might be worthwhile to check out =p. What sort of video games do you primarily play?

Thanks for replying, I was getting worried that people were silently judging me! Haha, but for real, I'll play nearly any shooter game, puzzle game, or adventure-y game. Some of my favorites are Halo, Tomb Raider, and Portal. Sonic the Hedgehog is of course a classic. I'm not too big on the Call of Duty series. But now I'm rambling :P

Welcome! Have you by any chance played Minecraft? I ask because there are quite a few folks here who play it, including me.

Holy crap, I was just playing that before I joined this site XD I love Minecraft

Hi and welcome. You have a good introduction, so don't worry about being accepted. I'm a musician, and years ago, the artistic director for Halo, and part owner was my piano student. He was a cute kid who came in sleepy eyed on Saturday mornings to take his piano lesson. He asked me to play his wedding, but I couldn't take the time to travel for it. I wished I could have, however. Now look at him! Anyway, I thought you'd find that interesting.

edit: His name is Marcus Lheto.

Wow, talk about a small world. That really is something. I love hearing stories about stuff like that