Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New ABUniverse Diaper Poll

Exclamation New ABUniverse Diaper Poll

Theres a poll up at ABuniverse for those of you who dont get the newsletter.

To vote for their next diaper design.

the options are

A. Babyfur design
    B. Sissy/Girly-girl Design
    C. Plain White one tape

Furry is winning so far, i personally prefer it that way too, cuz at least with furry diapers everyone can wear them :P lol

I just they make it an all over print and not just the tape panel and i also hope for the love of god that they put a godamn waistband on it!

Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-May-2012 at 20:35.

I voted for Baby fur...I have a pile of unused Teddies...I hope to get through them one day...a furry design would be really fun...

voted for a sissy or girls one, its about time the girls had some diapers for themselves.

I hope the Babyfur one wins!

I really really would like a pink diaper (finally!!!!!) but the baby fur one could be used by everyone because hey, who does't like cute animals!

I'm definitely for the baby fur design but it would still be cool if they still made the sissy design even though I probably wouldn't get it.

I voted for the babyfur design, I wish they'd give us pictures though. It's nice that they ask for opinions though, not too many companies do that.