Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby Names

Default Baby Names

I'm curious about how many people have a baby name for themselves and how they chose it.

As a baby the name I have adopted for myself is Wiggles, it was a nickname in high school that never really stuck. But I thought it was cute and suited myself as a baby.

So do other people have baby names and what are the stories behind them?

I personally don't have a baby name, I just use my regular name because when you think about it, that was the name I had when I actually was a baby :p

-Ron

Like Ron, I'm just 'Charlie' cuz that was my name when I was a little girl.

Kwis, it's a really common mispronunciation of my name by my little cousins and I kinda like how it sounds. =D

Usually just a shortening of my real name, though I am good with anything sweet and endearing: cutie pie, sweetie, baby, li'l man, etc

Cherub

I've never really given any though to a baby name for myself whenever I age play (which isn't too often since I'm ore a DL). Like most others, whenever I am in diapers and playing that I am a little, I just use my RL given name.

However, I do have a personal fantasy in which I am given a new name. But that fantasy has nothing to do with AB/DL or anything of the like. Actually, it's a fantasy I've had since I lived at home and have had for many many years. My wife knows my,,shall I say, alter eago name, and likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Usually just a shortening of my real name, though I am good with anything sweet and endearing: cutie pie, sweetie, baby, li'l man, etc
    I dont have a baby name so to speak. I'm with Onecho on this one....I like nicknames like sweetie, baby and my little girl.

My really good AB friend and I call each other baby names all the time. Other than that, no.

My baby name is Marcus. My actual name is Marc and my gf calls me Marcus so I just use that.