Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is strange...My interest becoming a fetish?

Default This is strange...My interest becoming a fetish?

*Sighs*This is kind of hard for me to say all of this but after some stuff thats been happening lately.

I feel like this interest of diapers is now officially a fetish of diapers...Ill explane and I have a question.

Lately,I been finding my self doing some dont's when your a DL like I find my self turning my eyes for a second to a toddler that walks by me when I sit down here and do my usuall learning stuff on internet and I notice when it wears a bulky diaper...So far,I fought it off with thought of Pokemon and resuring[in my mind] my self that I have diapers and I can just put them on any time because I have a diaper bag that a Pokemon tote bag[good excuse for my diapers]that I carry around

I dont want this to turn into a fetish,im having a hard time trying anyways trying to keep this a interest

So I think I can solve the problm by asking the common question so I can keep this a interest...

Im looking for diapers that can get bulky in the front and back[bum area mostly]just like what baby diapers do....

I know a Dry 24/7 can do that but I would have to dish out tons of money for that so I was wondering from you Bambino or ABU users[because I dont have a card and money orders is my only option when buying online right now]What diapers other then Bambino Teddys that you have used to get you that bulky front and back look when wet.

I know I shoulnt use part of my upcoming financial aid for collage for my interest but my side of my mom's income is going to get cut off because I turned 18 so that means $600/mo income and no more allowance...So I plan to set aside 300 dollars from my $5,500 of my financial aid for this interest or fetish[I guess now] of mine

Im sooo sorry to place my burden on you,Im kind of in a hard spot right now as you can see...

Oh,and why I dont get a job...I get too nervous around people and I freeze up in interviews.

Can you help me anyways on what diapers I should plan too buy so I too can can get a diaper that will get that bulky look in front and back?

EDIT:I weagh around the 150-160 range with a 36in waste-40in bum by aways.
    Last edited by MegaChar; 27-May-2012 at 04:34.

MegaChar: There is usually an underlying medical condition that would signal a need for a protective garment. And I think the first step for you, would be to admit that standard underwear makes you uncomfortable. And this, I am sure, interferes with your ability to concentrate, and to function. I think a case of good quality diapers would be a good investment for you. And you can gradually adjust to wearing them in public, but that will also take some discipline. Long-term, you will probably be better off, and and you may even be able to put aside some of your worries. My doctor had told me, when he prescribed adult diapers for my situation (and he means an actual DIAPER, not adult pull-ups or regular underwear), that nobody can multitask infinitely. And for me, the diapers eliminate several items that my brain has to process. Overall, my work performance has shown some improvement, and I have also been finding myself to be more capable and competent in a social environment. Remember to, that if you are not experiencing daytime accidents, then a toddler cloth diaper inserted in regular underwear might allow you to feel more secure, without an excessive amount of bulk. And it will also give you better freedom to use standard restroom facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    MegaChar: There is usually an underlying medical condition that would signal a need for a protective garment. And I think the first step for you, would be to admit that standard underwear makes you uncomfortable. And this, I am sure, interferes with your ability to concentrate, and to function. I think a case of good quality diapers would be a good investment for you. And you can gradually adjust to wearing them in public, but that will also take some discipline. Long-term, you will probably be better off, and and you may even be able to put aside some of your worries. My doctor had told me, when he prescribed adult diapers for my situation (and he means an actual DIAPER, not adult pull-ups or regular underwear), that nobody can multitask infinitely. And for me, the diapers eliminate several items that my brain has to process. Overall, my work performance has shown some improvement, and I have also been finding myself to be more capable and competent in a social environment. Remember to, that if you are not experiencing daytime accidents, then a toddler cloth diaper inserted in regular underwear might allow you to feel more secure, without an excessive amount of bulk. And it will also give you better freedom to use standard restroom facilities.
    Im not IC or have a ¨need¨ for diapers like a medical condition,Im potty trained like everyone else and I havent had day time accdents ever since I was potty trained but my bed wetting stoped at age 12...Its just that I choose to wear diapers because I want to...altho...I kind of dont like wearing normal underwear most of the time,its just too boring with some cloth...Hey! Your right...Actually normal underwear does get uncomfortable at times and when I do wear a diaper,its like siting on a nice comfy sofa.

I actually have done,wearing diapers in public a few times[like right now].

Im just wanting to stop my tranformation of my interest into a fetish by getting a diaper that gets bulky when I have my fake[meaning I go when I feel like it] accdent[I allways had control of by bladder]

Sorry for any misunderstanding there.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post

Im just wanting to stop my tranformation of my interest into a fetish by getting a diaper that gets bulky when I have my fake[meaning I go when I feel like it] accdent[I allways had control of by bladder]
    Sorry if I'm misunderstanding as well, but how will getting thick diapers help to stop this becoming a fetish of yours? And another question, is it all that bad if it does end up a fetish?

Quote Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
    Sorry if I'm misunderstanding as well, but how will getting thick diapers help to stop this becoming a fetish of yours? And another question, is it all that bad if it does end up a fetish?
    Well,I figured that If I get diapers that are thick and gets bulky[swell up] like what baby diapers do for the toddler when he or she wets into one...I can take my mind of of looking at childrens wearing diapers if I have one too

It would be bad in my case if this becomes a fetish because NOTHING turns me on and then diapers would be the only thing that turns me on...

I dont want to ask a partner[If I ever have one which I dont]¨Im sorry there ummm...You just dont turn me on but you would if you were diapered...Sorry.¨

Ill refraize my question:What ABU,Bambino diapers will swell up like a baby diaper,my Bambino Teddys only do so in the front and just see the back get wet only.

Sorry,im kind of tired and rushing this thread because I got to go home soon

Your attraction to diapers is what has classically defined as a"fetish" Fetishism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which is simply a man made object that seems to have a "power" over you. With this in mind it would not be abnormal for you to seek out that which you desire. I baby or toddler would obviously be in a diaper so to look at one to see the budge, diaper sticking out etc... Fulfills that desire, as would walking down the diaper section or putting one on. Now if putting on a diaper or having your partner put on a diaper is what "turns you on" this would be referred to as a sexual fetish Sexual fetishism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , the two most common sexual fetishes for so called normal people are shoe and foot fetishes. Just how a foot can sexually exite someone is just as a big mystery to me as my diaper fetish likely would be to them.

Only you can come to grips with your diaper attraction, getting advice from us veterans and your peers was and is a smart move! I struggled with my diaper attraction from Jr. High on and went through many binge purge cycles early on. Your going to have to find a safe and sane way to meet your diaper needs, becoming self sufficient (moving into the adult world) is going to be the first BIG step. The only way to get over an interview "freeze up" is to go bomb a few at jobs you don't really want and you'll see it's just all in your head! (-: your college be it a 2 or 4 year institution will have a job assistance department that you can schedule a mock interview and other helpfull stuff at, so you can see what to expect at a real one.

I personally suggest you spent ~20 bucks and get either some depends or other store brand locally for you to wear when home in private, sleep in etc... To help tame your strong desires when out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by douglasfir77 View Post
    Your attraction to diapers is what has classically defined as a"fetish" Fetishism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which is simply a man made object that seems to have a "power" over you. With this in mind it would not be abnormal for you to seek out that which you desire. I baby or toddler would obviously be in a diaper so to look at one to see the budge, diaper sticking out etc... Fulfills that desire, as would walking down the diaper section or putting one on. Now if putting on a diaper or having your partner put on a diaper is what "turns you on" this would be referred to as a sexual fetish Sexual fetishism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , the two most common sexual fetishes for so called normal people are shoe and foot fetishes. Just how a foot can sexually exite someone is just as a big mystery to me as my diaper fetish likely would be to them.

Only you can come to grips with your diaper attraction, getting advice from us veterans and your peers was and is a smart move! I struggled with my diaper attraction from Jr. High on and went through many binge purge cycles early on. Your going to have to find a safe and sane way to meet your diaper needs, becoming self sufficient (moving into the adult world) is going to be the first BIG step. The only way to get over an interview "freeze up" is to go bomb a few at jobs you don't really want and you'll see it's just all in your head! (-: your college be it a 2 or 4 year institution will have a job assistance department that you can schedule a mock interview and other helpfull stuff at, so you can see what to expect at a real one.

I personally suggest you spent ~20 bucks and get either some depends or other store brand locally for you to wear when home in private, sleep in etc... To help tame your strong desires when out and about.
    *sighs*I was afraid you were going to say that,not because the diapers part of it[I dont have binge plunge cycles] but the sexual part of it...

Thanks for the big help...Im going to need this info in the future...

*sighs*Oh well...Time to start my adult life with pride.

Hi there, Char! The best advice I can give you now is to start to come to acceptance with yourself and find a way to meet your desires and needs in a moderate way that is not distracting or hurtful to yourself and others. Eventually you will find that diapers become less of an obsession and more of a fact of life and how you are - regardless of your level of involuntary incontinence. There will still be urges and uncomfortable moments, but the best thing to do is simply take care of yourself and needs.

Once you do that, you can move on and enjoy the rest of life. Your diaper worries and obsessions, while they will not disappear, will become far more manageable.

I also like to look at the good side. I have more empathy for others and I am far wiser about the world I live in because of my diaper needs. You are who you are, and that makes you unique and great! Relax, enjoy, and be responsible and respectful of others. You could have far worse things going on in your life.

Wishing you the very best!

I think it's hard for a lot of people to see sexuality invade their diaper space. It was hard for me, it still is hard for me. Originally, diapers were pure comfort. About 4 years ago, I gave up diapers for quite some time a) due to my mother finding me out, and b) the fact that they started to become sexual. It scared me as much as I think it's scaring you, but it's just something you need to accept. Just because diapers are becoming sexual, doesn't mean that it will take up the majority of your enjoyment for them. I still wear diapers for comfort most of the time, regardless of my sexual interest in them.

Fetishes aren't bad to have. They don't make you a freak, they don't make you unacceptable in the eyes of this community (as long as you're not hurting yourself or others). Don't be ashamed of your fetishes- embrace them.

Usually I define fetishes as something you *need* to get off- if diapers isn't that, then I'd say it's more of a kink.

Anyways, hope some part of that helped.

Let us be very clear on the language you are using here: define "fetish" for us.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    *Sighs*This is kind of hard for me to say all of this but after some stuff thats been happening lately.

I feel like this interest of diapers is now officially a fetish of diapers...Ill explane and I have a question.

Lately,I been finding my self doing some dont's when your a DL like I find my self turning my eyes for a second to a toddler that walks by me when I sit down here and do my usuall learning stuff on internet and I notice when it wears a bulky diaper...So far,I fought it off with thought of Pokemon and resuring[in my mind] my self that I have diapers and I can just put them on any time because I have a diaper bag that a Pokemon tote bag[good excuse for my diapers]that I carry around

I dont want this to turn into a fetish,im having a hard time trying anyways trying to keep this a interest

So I think I can solve the problm by asking the common question so I can keep this a interest...

Im looking for diapers that can get bulky in the front and back[bum area mostly]just like what baby diapers do....

I know a Dry 24/7 can do that but I would have to dish out tons of money for that so I was wondering from you Bambino or ABU users[because I dont have a card and money orders is my only option when buying online right now]What diapers other then Bambino Teddys that you have used to get you that bulky front and back look when wet.

I know I shoulnt use part of my upcoming financial aid for collage for my interest but my side of my mom's income is going to get cut off because I turned 18 so that means $600/mo income and no more allowance...So I plan to set aside 300 dollars from my $5,500 of my financial aid for this interest or fetish[I guess now] of mine

Im sooo sorry to place my burden on you,Im kind of in a hard spot right now as you can see...

Oh,and why I dont get a job...I get too nervous around people and I freeze up in interviews.

Can you help me anyways on what diapers I should plan too buy so I too can can get a diaper that will get that bulky look in front and back?

EDIT:I weagh around the 150-160 range with a 36in waste-40in bum by aways.