Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast Food..

Default Fast Food..

well i was just wondering cause have been eating alot of fast food lately >.< im such a fattty but anyways...

like how often do you usuallly eat fast food? and whats your favorite place or what do you usually like to get....

i probably eat maybe 3-5 times a week gah i knjow but thats al i have time to eat! and for specifics i dont care i just ask if someone is going to get food and tag along....usually pick up a burger *shrugs*

I rarely eat fast food, mostly because I don't like it. I would rather cook a good burger out on my grill. I had a homestyle chicken wrap at Wendy's a while back, and it was surprisingly good. I also like Long John Silver's. But fast food is usually high in calories and fat, so I avoid it.

Yeah, I used to love fast food but I've learned that there are such better places to get a burger than McDonald's or Burger King or Wendy's. I wouldn't consider Five Guys fast food (no drive-through, and you get a number instead of your food being given to you right there), but you can get an awesome burger with boardwalk fries in about 5 minutes there.

If I have to get fast food though, my vote would be for McDonald's or Wendy's. McDonald's because their fries are awesome, and Wendy's for the chicken nuggets and caesar salads.

Does dorm cafeteria food count? It's probably way worse for you than any fast food...

Not a big burger person, especially fast food... but I LOVE Arby's and Taco Bell. Oh, and KFC too!

Pretty much the only fast food I eat is Taco Bell, which I honestly probably have too much, at about once a week. Honestly, I think I'm just addicted to their chicken chalupas and Baja Blast. And, every once in a while, I'll go to Arby's for one of their Market Fresh wraps, and maybe a Jamocha shake, but that's maybe once every other month or so. I guess I really tend to stick to the same thing whenever I go either place, which might be why I don't go that much - so that I won't burn myself out on it.

If I happen to be feeling like having a burger and can't wait until I get home, then pretty much the only place I'll go for those is Hardee's, but that is extremely rare... I may have been there twice this year. Their fries are also really good, though. I actually went to McDonald's for the first time in years a few weeks ago, because that's where my friends wanted to go, and it wasn't too bad, but I found that I'd lost my taste for their fries, I think largely because I'd had Hardee's fries for the first time since the last time I'd eaten at a McDonald's.

when ever i go out and eat it makes me feel so fat maybe 2-3 times a week last month i gained 2 pounds! 2! 2! 128 pounds *sigh*

I could eat at Harvey's every day. They make amazing burgers, and they make it in front of you, too. I only have Harvey's like once every year, though. As for fast food in general, I only eat it once a month. I certainly can't afford to eat out more than that.

I'm a New Yorker, I run on this stuff.

Breakfast: Two Bacon/Egg/Cheese bagel sandwiches, 4 hashbrowns, and a large orange juice. (McDonalds) This is always my breakfast!

Lunch: Depends. If I want something from the Pizzeria --> 2 beef patties with cheese, and a slice of Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
    If I want some fast food, I'd usually go for Wendy's or Taco Bell.

Dinner: Always something healthy that my grandfather cooks up here at home.

I used to eat fast food pretty often now I just cook stuff myself at home its overall cheaper anyway.

As foor the fast food places I go to here's a list. Popeye's chicken,Wendy's, Sonic, Jack in the box,Arby's and sometimes KFC or burger king. I should add Carl's Jr. to the list however.