Thread: Being a baby... what does it mean to you?

Default Being a baby... what does it mean to you?

I have been thinking about this and I am not sure if there has been a thread about being a baby and what it means to you. For me, being a baby means being able to let go of a lot adult worries and things that drive me nutsy fagain. It is a way for me to forget a lot of stress and being in a world that I was probably never meant for due to autism..

In a recent previous post I stated that I have been playing baby more. Also, as of late; I've been thinking about what it means to be AB. Now, I've accepted that I will never find anyone to baby me and I'll more than likely solo-play for the rest of my life and that's cool with me. Being AB to me is accepting part of myself.

I know that I will never grow up in a lot of ways like a normal adult due to my autism and what have you but I have accepted that. I think being AB allows me to accept a part of myself I never thought I would be able to accept. I think being AB allows me to be at peace with myself.

So, my question to everyone else is this, what does AB mean to you, good or bad. What do you feel about it?

for me, being a TB or AB is like letting go all the worries i have and just relax..
    i don't think i am a TB but if i am, it would be great..

for me being an AB is how I live out fantasies about being babied...its also how I relieve stress...I still have never had a daddy...and I sadly probably never will...being an AB is how I accept my babyish needs...sometimes I feel pressured to give it up...but I always find myself surfing AB Universe and buying new packs of diapers, tearing into the packages and using one or two...then throwing them away...

For me it is about enjoying being a baby and letting my baby side out. Basically being free to be me.

I have always been young at heart and told I never act my age. Maybe I have been a baby on the outside as wel as the inside without reallising it.

I love being a baby.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using Tapatalk 2

As others have said, it's a stress reliever and an attempt to get back to a simpler time in life. I don't do regression very often, but when I do, I like to go all out.