Thread: Hi Everyone.

Default Hi Everyone.

I just want to say hi.

I'm not much of writer so it will be hard for me to say what I need to say. I'm a caretaker to a DL. It's something that started out of now where and I'm still confused to this day how it all started. I personally don't wear diapers and don't have a need to wear them.

I'm basically here to check this out and see what this life style, that has been introduced to me, is all about and hopefully gain a better understanding.

My life is pretty simple and I like a vast amount of things. Anything from looking at the stars to traveling to movies. Also known to be adventurous and somewhat spontaneous. I am often a pretty funny person and am known to tell a few good jokes or riddles. However, it doesn't seem like it in this intro. I chose an Owl mostly because I love them also because it represents me in the best way. I am always watching and taking it all in and paying attention to every detail. Like the Owl I like to observe.

Not sure what else to say? Thanks for having me, I'm sure it will be an adventure.