Thread: I don't have a clever title. Sorry...

Default I don't have a clever title. Sorry...

Anyway, my name is Julie. I'm a CD/AB originally from Maryland, but now from nowhere in particular. I'm in my early 30s, work with computers and have a wonderful family, not that my wife really supports my needs, but is still wonderful.

I remember wanting to wear diapers as early as 9 or 10. I wear occasionally (only when away from home/family). I'm honestly not really sure why I'm here. I guess like everybody I need acceptance, but I'm not really sure how to go about it.

A few more random things about me: I'm into most sports (except Basketball and Soccer), and I'm working on an IT degree (6 more classes to go!!!). I like Rock and Country and I'm starting to get into computer games (Borderlands is what I'm playing right now).

Hope to see you guys & gals around.

Quote Originally Posted by julie08 View Post
    Anyway, my name is Julie. I'm a CD/AB originally from Maryland, but now from nowhere in particular. I'm in my early 30s, work with computers and have a wonderful family, not that my wife really supports my needs, but is still wonderful.

I remember wanting to wear diapers as early as 9 or 10. I wear occasionally (only when away from home/family). I'm honestly not really sure why I'm here. I guess like everybody I need acceptance, but I'm not really sure how to go about it.

A few more random things about me: I'm into most sports (except Basketball and Soccer), and I'm working on an IT degree (6 more classes to go!!!). I like Rock and Country and I'm starting to get into computer games (Borderlands is what I'm playing right now).

Hope to see you guys & gals around.
    greetings, Julie....

i am so very happy that you have joined us here at ADISC, you are most welcome here. i understand what it's like not getting much support at home (though it was many years ago for me). you will get all the support that you could ever want from the folks around here. and it will not matter if it is for diapers or cross-dressing or just generally being a bratty little sissy (like me). and even if you should want some help with computer stuff or even game type things; there people you can ask about that too (but not me).

you listed CD/AB in your first line. i am assuming that means you do cross dress? if so, do you go out dressed...? inquiring minds want to know.....

lodge wrecker.....
    (just an old queen.....)

No, I don't go out. In fact, after a fight with the wife I'm in rebuilding mode. I don't have anything left. But even when I did, I never went out.

No, I don't go out. In fact, after a fight with the wife I'm in rebuilding mode. I don't have anything left. But even when I did, I never went out.
    i hear that. i had all my stuff (what little i had) tossed out once. but then she tossed me out too! so now all these years later i have her to thank for my good fortune and my much better life style..... and now i get to go out when ever i want to! (sticks tongue at ex wife)

I'm glad you have found happiness. I love my wife and couldn't ever imagine being without her, but it would be nice if she were more accepting. This has really been the only barrier that we have dealt with.

A few times, we made arrangements that every so often, I would go to a hotel and spend the night there and play dress up by myself. It was fun, but there were a few times that I got there and I didn't really care if I dressed up or not. I guess that's my biggest problem with everything. Sometimes I really want to dress up. Put on a nice skirt and pantyhose. Panties or a diaper. Makeup and the whole 10 yards. Then sometimes when I do, I just don't care. I think that's where I am right now, I kinda want to, but whatever. I guess everybody goes through periods like that. But I wish I knew what I wanted.

I'm glad you have found happiness. I love my wife and couldn't ever imagine being without her, but it would be nice if she were more accepting. This has really been the only barrier that we have dealt with.

A few times, we made arrangements that every so often, I would go to a hotel and spend the night there and play dress up by myself. It was fun, but there were a few times that I got there and I didn't really care if I dressed up or not. I guess that's my biggest problem with everything. Sometimes I really want to dress up. Put on a nice skirt and pantyhose. Panties or a diaper. Makeup and the whole 10 yards. Then sometimes when I do, I just don't care. I think that's where I am right now, I kinda want to, but whatever. I guess everybody goes through periods like that. But I wish I knew what I wanted.
    i think that you want acceptance and approval for your feelings and for all of who you are.
    at the same time, if you were to get that from your wife; she might feel like it would not stop there. and you really don't know if it would stop there or not, do you. because you don't have the permission that you need to find out.....

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

i should probably tell you that your talking to a post-op M2F right about now.......