Thread: incontinent?

Default incontinent?

Ok so I never end up completely emptying my bladder and always feel like I need to go lately. Should I get checked out? Oh and also I always dribble in my briefs a little unaware of what I am doing. I do have IBS which runs in my family. I post on the threads a lot and if someone could help me out that would be nice. Thanks everyone.

Only a doctor can tell you what you need to know. Incontinence is ALWAYS a sign that something is wrong, and you need to be checked out.

getting a check up is a wise idea..
    some other reason is that you are used to wearing diapers...

The thing is I don't wear diapers yet I will start to next year January but none yet. So I will get a checkup next year unless it gets worse so as not to worry my parents.

The feeling that you are not able to empty your bladder completely is an alarming symptom that might mean you have a serious medical problem. You definitely need to get it checked out by a doctor. Don't put off seeing the doctor. Do it now.

I agree with Inconinmiss. You can't wait til your next check-up. You must go NOW.

Best thing is to get abnormal conditions checked out. Never know if it is a minor or major issue unless a qualified person checks it out. Had a friend once that was suddenly feeling thirsty all the time. Lucky his moms took him for a check up and turned out he was developing diabetes. Caught it soon enough that a diet and excersis routine stopped it and he never had to give himself insulin shots.

I would get an appointment with a urologist as soon as you can. Sounds to me as if you may possibly be developing an overactive bladder which is the most common type of incontinence.