Page 1 of 22 123451121 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodnites Diapers Get Licensed Cartoon Characters!!!

Default Goodnites Diapers Get Licensed Cartoon Characters!!!

Finally!!! Just saw official press release! It's Marvel so first SpiderMan then who knows!?! I'm a girl so I am also wondering what characters the girls ones will have. I'll flip out if it's Hello Kitty lol Anyhow even tho I'm not a boy I'll be buying the spiderman designs just because this is awesome! Finally not just pull ups and baby diapers getting all the licensed character designs :-) What do you guys think? Will you get them? Are you excited?

Sounds great. Modern goodnites actually remind me of early 90s pull ups. I would love to have some "big boy undies" to wear.

i hope its not spiderman first, he all over the place as it is. Hulk on the other hand I hope its him. Or maybe it will be the whole Avengers crew.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartpacifiers View Post
    Finally!!! Just saw official press release! It's Marvel so first SpiderMan then who knows!?! I'm a girl so I am also wondering what characters the girls ones will have. I'll flip out if it's Hello Kitty lol Anyhow even tho I'm not a boy I'll be buying the spiderman designs just because this is awesome! Finally not just pull ups and baby diapers getting all the licensed character designs :-) What do you guys think? Will you get them? Are you excited?
    Any link to said release?

Edit: nevermind, found one. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/kimberly-clarks-goodnites-brand-announces-130000204.html

Looks like its only boys' Goodnites and only Spuderman for now.

Sent from my iPhone

I so hope these come to the UK!!! that or they have them when i visit america this year lol

Penguinhop

I'm confused why they put designs on pull ups for people who are around age 12-14. If I were them I'd make a separate product that actually looks like underwear because what teenager who hates the problem they have wants designs that are associated with a 5 year old's underwear. Although coming from a tb/dl it's good for us, but it's not addressing the real issue. If they were to make a separate product, I'd compromise with plaid, because plaid is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    i hope its not spiderman first, he all over the place as it is.
    Except where the Avengers are assembling

So goodnites are now just Pullups but bigger. What's next fading designs and tear open sides

Quote Originally Posted by iheartpacifiers View Post
    The moment this page was loading,I was hoping for Pokemon to end up on Goodnites but...this?!?

Really?!?Spiderman?[sorry that im complaning,I just tend to not like superheros other then Megaman that much]Im sorry but who are you guys trying to aim your products[Goodnites] for...5-6 year olds or 10-11 year olds...Isnt Goodnites aim is for 10-11 year olds that are bed wetters?

At least, go with superhero's that are popular right now...like Ironman or Captain America[probly cost too much for a temporary copyrights]...

Anyways.......Hey! Hello Kitty on girls Goodnites...Im not a Hello Kitty fan but I do think that sound like a epic idea.

I am SO gonna buy these!!! I wish they'd do like hello kitty on the girls ones!! Just so long as it's not freaking twilight or justin beiber *throws up in a corner*