Thread: Bedwetting

Default Bedwetting

Was wondering how many members werre bedwetters as a child or teen and continue to wear diapers for night wetting. I wake up wet every morning and don't realize when I am wetting. Good that I wear a diaper instead of wetting the bedding.

This is definitely supposed to be in another sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by latextom View Post
    Was wondering how many members werre bedwetters as a child or teen and continue to wear diapers for night wetting. I wake up wet every morning and don't realize when I am wetting. Good that I wear a diaper instead of wetting the bedding.
    Hey welcome to ADISC! To answer your question, yes there are a lot of bedwetters here. There's actually an entire sub-forum devoted to bedwetting and incontinence. Anyway, why don't you tell us about yourself? What kind of music do you like? do you play sports? what do you do for fun? ect.

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. As for my interests, I swim and bicycle a lot, have some tattoos and piercings and love to BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by latextom View Post
    Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. As for my interests, I swim and bicycle a lot, have some tattoos and piercings and love to BBQ
    No worries, sorry if I sounded angry, lol. Was just trying to inform. Oh, and mmmm... Ribs!

Hi, I was and still am a bedwetter. I did not wear protection for it growing up or now except for GoodNites when I sleep away from my place.

As it happens, we've got a pretty fresh thread on this stubject already right here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/teen-bab...edwetting.html. Closing this on the grounds of redunancy and location but I hope you'll make a real introduction thread to give people the chance to greet you properly.