Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incontinence from wearing to much

Default Incontinence from wearing to much

Hey guys I was wondering is there more of a chance of having incontinence at an earlier age if u were to use diapers as a dl almost all the time. For ex if i wear and use diapers 3-4 times a week will i most likely become incontinent earlier in my life than someone who doesnt wear diapers. Whut are the chances/problems that occur from wearing and using the diapers on a daily basis

Who's saying you'll get incontinent ever?

No, 3-4 times a week won't get you incontinent at all. The only way it would affect you is if you used them 24/7 for awhile.

I wasnt saying that i would definately be incontinent but just using as example b/c it could happen and most likely will

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovediapersforev View Post
    I wasnt saying that i would definately be incontinent but just using as example b/c it could happen and most likely will
    What makes you so sure it'll happen?

The point that Point was pointing out (confused? ) was that not everyone goes incontinent. Sure, as you get older you might get a little bit more senile, or dazed and confused about things, but incontinence as a elderly person usually arises from another medical condition - at least form what I've heard about.

I'm sure some of the older members on here could correct me if I'm wrong.

I wear diapers 3 to 4 times a week and it doesnt help. Its too short of a time to help.

I have been wearing for almost 24/7 and would by no means say that I am incon. These ideas of becoming incon are odd, the only thing that do that is a medical issue, you body will not simply forget how to function.

Darkfinn

The only way you would possibly become IC from wearing is if you did it 24/7 for a long long period of time.

I don't think it really would. What might start out is once you are diapered, you will find easier and easier to jut go in them.

You will get more used to using them. However, to become incontinent it will take a hell of a lot of effort, focus and 24/7 wearing. Some people can manage it on less (or even manage to train themselves to go without thinking but only when padded) but those are few and far between and often have small bladders to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovediapersforev View Post
    Hey guys I was wondering is there more of a chance of having incontinence at an earlier age if u were to use diapers as a dl almost all the time.
    The "born in diapers" "die in diapers" doesn't apply to the vast majority of people out there. Getting old is not synonymous with "getting incontinent".