Thread: Hi from TigerTot

Post Hi from TigerTot

1) Hello! Who are you?

Recently graduated college freshman here. In the fall I'll be going to college for nursing, and I'm pretty excited about that. Personality wise I'm a quiet riot, I'm shy but a rebel and will do what ever I want no matter what others say, I'm also very geeky and have been out and proud as a lesbian for about the last 4 years.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm a teen (almost adult) kid who regresses back to the age of 2-4 but is still in diapers. When I regress, I'm very codependent and toddler like. I've been a teen/adult kid for about 3 years now.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love to write. One of my major hobbies is learning languages, I'm currently trilingual working on quad-lingual. Besides English I know Spanish, and American Sign Language, and I'm working on teaching myself Russian. Another hobby I have is drawing, and clothes design and sewing.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm looking for support, maybe other college students to talk with, see how they are dealing with being an t(a)bdl in college. Or adults who have gone through college already. Or maybe just make some friends.

Hey there! Great to meet you!

I have learned a little sign language through-out my time on this planet, but it's British I'm afraid, so we only have one of your (almost) four languages in common!

I do love sewing though! I made my own dance dress for a school event once, and was on the costume team at a lot of our productions

It's great to see you using the cheat sheet! Good for you!

Oh, and welcome

Omigosh hi! I too love writing and languages. I'm a published poet and hope to get more of my works published. I currently know English and Spanish and am learning ASL. =)

Welcome to the site. I too am a published writer, and have a story on Nook Books. I enjoy reading, writing, and getting out on the bike trail. This is a great support site, and wonderful people with which to share your feelings. Enjoy.