Thread: Hey There

Default Hey There

Hey there

Just another newbie to this site. I have been into diapers ever since i can remember, probably more of a diaper lover with AB tendencies. I am an apprentice refrigeration mechanic and have moved out of home with my girlfriend approximately a year ago, because of this i dont get alot of time to myself to just relax. I collect model cars as a hobby and have a few in my collection these days.

I dont really know what i expect to get out of this. i suppose i just want to have some like minded people to chat too and see how normal or not normal i really am lol.

Well i guess thats all i really have to say at this stage so if anyone wants a chat hit me up,

Cheers.

max101

Hi.. Welcome to adisc...
    I like collecting model cars too... I'm 14 btw..
    Hope to know you more...

Quote Originally Posted by chris13491 View Post
    Hey there

Just another newbie to this site. I have been into diapers ever since i can remember, probably more of a diaper lover with AB tendencies. I am an apprentice refrigeration mechanic and have moved out of home with my girlfriend approximately a year ago, because of this i dont get alot of time to myself to just relax. I collect model cars as a hobby and have a few in my collection these days.

I dont really know what i expect to get out of this. i suppose i just want to have some like minded people to chat too and see how normal or not normal i really am lol.

Well i guess thats all i really have to say at this stage so if anyone wants a chat hit me up,

Cheers.
    Hi Chris,

Welcome to ADISC! Nice introduction!

Just curious, what's your favourite nappy?

=)

- Will

Quote Originally Posted by chris13491 View Post
    .....I dont really know what i expect to get out of this. i suppose i just want to have some like minded people to chat too and see how normal or not normal i really am lol.....
    Welcome and hope you keep coming back as we are all normal here!