Thread: If Only a Larger Size...:frown:

Unhappy If Only a Larger Size...:frown:

...this onesie would suit me perfectly! Though maybe another color besides bright pink.

PINK HOT ROD STROLLER RETRO INFANT BABY ONESIE 3 6 9 12 - eBay (item 200258151186 end time Oct-04-08 21:47:37 PDT)

If anyone ever spots some pram-related adult baby clothes, please let me know so I can check it out.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    why not make your own?
    Homemade baby clothes aren't the same, and I doubt he knows how to make one anyway.

is there a fabric out there that is really thick, almost like something has been crocheted? all baby clothes are thick and i think that something like double layer cordoroy would be great, and i tend to work better with heavier materials. im saying i could make the stuff

well if you bought a plain white onesie and got the pic like that one off online and transfer it on to a shirt... that would work.....

While it isn't AB clothes...

Roll, baby. Roll. T-shirt from Zazzle.com

This is How I Roll-Infant-Boy T-Shirt from Zazzle.com

How I Roll Stroller T-shirts, Shirts and Custom How I Roll Stroller Clothing

By clicking on the "Select a different style shirt" next to the the small picture, you can choose what kind of shirt you want, no adult onesies though.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperdude View Post
    Homemade baby clothes aren't the same, and I doubt he knows how to make one anyway.
    You've got that right! Though sewing is something I'd love to learn in helping me to restore baby prams. The only sewing experience I have is making bean bags for tossing when I was a kid. I can just imagine attempting to make an adult onesie and have it looking like a giant bean bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy_Jonas View Post
    well if you bought a plain white onesie and got the pic like that one off online and transfer it on to a shirt... that would work.....
    Great idea, Mandy! That would be an easy way to have what ever baby-ish design you like the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    While it isn't AB clothes...

Roll, baby. Roll. T-shirt from Zazzle.com

This is How I Roll-Infant-Boy T-Shirt from Zazzle.com

How I Roll Stroller T-shirts, Shirts and Custom How I Roll Stroller Clothing

By clicking on the "Select a different style shirt" next to the the small picture, you can choose what kind of shirt you want, no adult onesies though.
    No onesies, but I like those adult size T-shirts with a pram on the front. Guess they're designed with new moms and dads in mind.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone! Now to be daring enough to actually make/buy and wear one.

~Pramrider

i have made plenty, though i havent really used my machine in the past yer, except for emergency repairs, i wear a onesie daily, most of them look like a Tshirt, i have ordered a few from Abena that are alright, i just don't quite like that Ashirt look tho

Hi Pramrider

An all-in-one bed/pram suit is available at sandy's klobber on ebay in the UK.
    Even though there is only a couple of hours left there are no bids and there is a buy it now price of £50. This all-in-one is made to measure so you will probably be able to pick it up at any time.
    Hope this helps your search for baby clothes