Thread: looking for Facebook friends

Cool looking for Facebook friends

ummmmmm i don't want to have people form my adult profile on my baby profile. i want some people who understand who are also adult baby's to chat with on FB so i was hoping i could add pepole from here with baby profiles also. just asking i dont know any other adult baby's other then the ones on here .

Although my AB persona does have a facebook account...I never (or very rarely) use it.

I would imagine that many users would not be alright with sharing their Facebook accounts with people on here. Many like to keep the separation between this part of their lives and their "real" lives.

Instead of using Facebook, have you thought about using the IRC here on the site and making friends just by using the various features on the site (visitor's messages on member's profiles, PMs, etc.)? I feel like you can have the same benefits that Facebook has to offer just by staying on the site.

As Asher pointed out, we have a number of ways to get in touch with people - IRC, Visitor Messages, and Private Messages.

Posting a link to Facebook or your FB username is against the rules, so I'm closing this thread.