Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hello! Just another newbie dropping in here

I found this site via a link on a profile on FurAffinity, and have been lurking for a while now. I don't know what got me into diapers, really, but I can remember being interested in them even when I was younger and looking after my little siblings... I was tempted to steal some of their diapers back then, but I never did. I thought I got over that phase, but once I got old enough to move out to university, I found myself becoming interested in diapers again, or recognising my interest again, at least. I thought it was odd, but I found the diaperfurs on FurAffinity and realized I really wasn't all that odd... and then a link brought me here. So, hi!

I'm a big sci-fi geek beyond that, actually sci-fi helped to inspire my fursonas, so hey! I've got a love specifically for psionics and psychic powers and stuff like that, and really enjoy characters and series that use that stuff, like Babylon 5 or Star Trek. I also like sci fi games, and at the moment, I'm really into Mass Effect, though I am eagerly awaiting the next StarCraft expantion. I'm taking communication in school with the hopes of one day becoming a graphic designer or an interpreter.

I'm mostly looking to join a community where I don't have to hide my attraction to diapers, like I do in numerous sci fi or gamer communities. Just a place where I can sit back, relax, and not have to worry about others judging me

I guess that's everything! Thank you all!