Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hello, I'm Alex and have liked diapers as long as I can remember. What about you?

Hola, soy alex y me han gustado los pañales toda mi vida. ¿Que hay de ustedes?

I live in Nevada, U.S. I'm more of a DL though I have been leaning a little more towards the AB side. Besides diapers I like writing, walking, cartoons, and talking with friends. I am currently in college, my major is anthropology.

Vivo en Nevada, EU. Soy mas DL, pero me he metido un poco mas en lo del AB tambien. Ademas de pañales me gusta escribir, caminar, caricaturas, y hablar con amigos. Estoy en la universidad, estudiando antropologia.
    Last edited by Lyokodl; 23-May-2012 at 04:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyokodl View Post
    I live in Nevada, U.S. I'm more of a DL though I have been leaning a little more towards the AB side. Besides diapers I like writing, walking, cartoons, and talking with friends. I am currently in college, my major is anthropology.
    What drew you to anthropology? Also bonus on the Spanish. I've only ever had one semester decades ago in high school and although we're an English speaking site, I think you make a good impression on the site by appealing to the members of this site who are also Spanish speakers.

I like cultures and languages, it has always fascinated me. It's also cool how people all over the world like diapers, not just here.