Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shows that just plain aren't good...

weswissa

Default Shows that just plain aren't good...

Desperate Housewives...

The news, The Not Good Show, The Why Is This Show So Bad Show, The Lord ShowShow Show, The Defense of the Show, The Refencing of the Show's Yard, The Old Show Gets Older, The Older Show Gets Even Older, and...

Any kind of televised sport!

Millenniumfalsehood

Except football! Hey, gotta defend my favorite sport, y'know.

Reality TV. Who watches this stuff?

Gery's Anatomy it was good up till the point Meridith did it with Gorge then broke his heart. After that the show went to %&#^ since I don't think any of the relationships were good after that. And I am pissed off about it since it has that tall blond girl from Roswell, shes a great actress but she gets put on a great show that falls to utter $^)#. It also cut into Lost's time slot last season, any show that does that is bad lol!

Desperate Housewives is another show I can't stand. The reason, its $%&#ing gossip and every hates that happening to them. It also stereotypes housewives, hell its basically the Stepford Wives meets Weeds combined with nonstop bitching.

Also Weeds is going down slowly like a skining ship. Its been 5 seasons now and nothings really changed. Nancy is still getting her ass in the deepest shit she can find and everyone else gets screwed asides her. I pray she gets a bullet in her head for being the stupid little idiot she is after what she did in this past season. Really she should of stuck to just dealing weed to friends and the people in her city, it was much more funny then moving to the beach and playing with the mexican cartel.

Another idiotic show is Entourage yet I keep watching it, why do I keep watching it? There's just so much wrong with Entourage I can't explain it I guess the main thing is its all stereotypes and yet its still sadly mildly funny. At least I don't have to pay HBO to watch it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Millenniumfalsehood View Post
    Except football! Hey, gotta defend my favorite sport, y'know.

Reality TV. Who watches this stuff?
    No offense but that was the #1 on my list! :P

The Biggest Loser is bad, in my book. The time is comes on is when everyone is america is sitting down to dinner. Who wants to eat mashed potatoes when looking at the cottage cheese thighes of some whiny bitch on tv crying because she can't eat 1 less portion a day, and "has" to be on that show.

I've never been able to stand Monk, or at least the few episodes I've seen of it from various places. I don't actually have cable, so it's not like I've been able to give it a fair chance, but I've never really felt the desire to, either. Then again, there a very few crime-solving shows of any kind that I can stand... I hate any CSI as well, and while I like the characters, the mystery part of Bones bores me to tears. I do like Pushing Daisies and Dexter, though, but neither is really your typical crime show.

I also don't like Heroes... Never have, even back when it was supposed to be "good". I've just seen everything they've done before done much better in comics to want to see them give a half-assed rehash with far less interesting characters. From what I've heard, it's gone even further downhill from when I stopped watching.

I've never understood the appeal of that show with the briefcases that came on before Heroes when I was still watching it, the name of which I have completely forgotten. I keep wanting to say it's Let's Make A Deal, but I think that was the one from the 60s. Or Fear Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    I also don't like Heroes... Never have, even back when it was supposed to be "good". I've just seen everything they've done before done much better in comics to want to see them give a half-assed rehash with far less interesting characters. From what I've heard, it's gone even further downhill from when I stopped watching.
    Thats odd since I used to hate heros for pretty much the same reason. I been watching it via Netflix online now and I loved Sylar, Mohinder and hiro at least. I also find Clair's dad mildly amusing.

Anyway I am on the 5th episode or so of Season 2 and so far I hate nearly everything in it. Most I know who like Hero's even said season 2 sucked big time.

The View. Honestly, some of the stuff on there is just disgusting (I blame Rosie, though Whoopie can be pretty bad, too).

I love Desperate Housewives.

A show I can't stand is... gosh I can't really think of one. Erm - I don't like Las Vegas, or any fashion shows.