Thread: Changed my name!

Thumbs up Changed my name!

This is most probably going to be moved but I posted it here because this is where i spend most of my time!

This is former 'mummaboy'! I wasn't really feeling the name so i changed it to 'Cook'

The reason I changed it to Cook was because I am pretty much obsessed with Jack O'Connell!! He played Cook on skins (British teen drama series) so I thought it would be good

Here in the US, Cook is a character from a show that ended a few years ago called Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. But congrats!

I use to watch that! with ned and mose!

I believe the U.S. had a version of Skins which aired on MTV, though I never saw it. The British show sounded pretty interesting to me, from what I've read.

Yes there was a U.S. version of skins but I didn't watch it. The original British show had its ups and downs but overall was nothing like what British teens are actually like so didn't really get into it.

The U.S version of skins was controversial due to all the drugs and sex and things of that nature.