Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Having night time troubles…

Default Having night time troubles…

Well hello everyone. You may or may not know me from :insert topic name here: or just in general from around the ADISC forums; if not Hello! How are you doing? Why haven’t we spoken?!

The reason I’m taking up your time this fine evening is because I have a problem. Not a unique problem mind you, nor a particularly exciting one with which shall startle or intrigue you overtly, but a problem nonetheless. If you are one of the people who has spoken or seen me around recently, you may know that my brother has been staying over on leave from the Army. Didn’t know that? Ah well now you do :P Anyway, he left what? Three days ago now? Really it’s seemed a whole lot longer than that to me XD

You see my brother and I are very close, having been raised together and grown up in the same household and sharing similar interests and all that. Well pretty much from the moment he has left I’ve missed him pretty terribly. I love having him around all the time and he’s always making me smile

Okay Z3R0 get on with the story! So the problem I’ve been, shall we say experiencing?, is that each night since he has left I’ve well… wet while sleeping. The first night it didn’t really matter because I was padded anyway (kind of a comfort/security thing for me) and I only really noticed because I seemed way wetter than I had when I went to sleep. Even now, I don’t really know (can’t remember) whether I had woken up, realised I was padded, wet, then went back to sleep or not. But because of the events since then I’m kind of calling that original hypothesis into question.

So on the second night I wasn’t padded, because I didn’t really think much of what happened before so I just went to bed as usual. Fast forward to the morning; my sheets, pyjamas and bed were soaked. This concerned me a bit, since I haven’t really wet the bed since I was trained all those years ago, apart from one or two accidents, but again, I just kind of brushed it off. These things happen right?

Third night (last night), after changing my sheets and drying off the mattress a bit I went to bed again. I was a little bit nervous, I’ll admit, but not enough to wear any form of protection while I slept. And yeah… you can probably guessed what happened again >.<

I’m kind of concerned now about tonight. I don’t know what will happen or if I should wear something to bed just in case? If I do wear to bed will that make my mind think it’s okay to continue this?

To be honest, I’m kind of scared Any advice?

P.S. Sorry for the long message. I just wanted to say everything that has happened and give you guys any information that might help you.

Yes, see a doctor. This could be a symptom of a larger problem that needs to be addressed.

I agree with Khaymen, you should see a doctor

Doctor!

That'ss what I'd do, unless I switched the button myself, y'know
    Could be psychological for missing your bro' or physical(not naming anything because it could be bad or good)

So yeah visit ye olde potionmaster(doctor),

Fox

Thanks for the replies guys. That's pretty much what I've been thinking.

To be honest I'm a bit embarrassed that I posted this, after all who would want to know about it XD

I'll book in to see a doctor today. I really appreciate the help

jj2jjj

No need to feel embarrassed - it can happen to anyone and isn't your fault We're here to help! I'd definitely recommend going to see the doctor like the others have suggested! They're professionals and can help more with this than we can

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Well I have a doctor booked in to see tomorrow. So wish me luck guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. That's pretty much what I've been thinking.

To be honest I'm a bit embarrassed that I posted this, after all who would want to know about it XD

I'll book in to see a doctor today. I really appreciate the help
    As others have said, Absolutely no reason to be embarrassed - That's what this place is here for! Looking at the post times I guess you've already had your Dr's appointment - Hope it went OK and it wasn't too awkward an experience for you

DryNites18

Bedwetting is a very common symptom of a change in lifestyle / stress. Personally, I don't think it's too much to worry about. Give it a little longer and it should go away on it's own. In the meantime, all the more reason to wear a diaper!

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    As others have said, Absolutely no reason to be embarrassed - That's what this place is here for! Looking at the post times I guess you've already had your Dr's appointment - Hope it went OK and it wasn't too awkward an experience for you
    Sorry about that. It's actually tomorrow morning >.<

It's a bit confusing talking about it because of the time difference I guess, so sorry for the confusion. I posted this topic last night about this time, so I've had one night and day since then. I couldn't get in to the doctors today but in exactly 11 hours and 9 minutes (at the time of writing) it will be 9am and time for my appointment.

Last night I did end up deciding to wear to bed and the experience was eh... I ended up needing them apparently.

I think I'll wear again tonight and then I'll be off to the doctors in the morning.

-------------

And thanks DryNites. Yeah I know it could just be because of stress or whatever but I just want to be sure. No harm in finding out.