Thread: Hi! I'm finally making the intro!

Default Hi! I'm finally making the intro!

Hey everyone. I joined this site a while back after reading threads all the time and never ended up making an introduction. I'm a mechanical engineering student soon to graduate and hopefully find a job somewhere.

What brings me here is an interest in diapers and not age regression. When my oldest nephew was having trouble with bedwetting (back when I was in high school), it made me think: "What was it like to wear diapers?" And it struck me that I couldn't remember what it was like. I grew out of diapers very quickly, so fast that I don't have a memory of it. It made me feel incomplete, like something was missing. So, my interest is trying out diapers to see what it felt like when I was little. I'm not one of those guys that wants to become incontinent or wear 24/7, but simply regain the experience of diapers that I lost.

My other interests are that I'm really big into making robots and coming up with new ideas to try and make a business from. I don't want to be too specific on my latest robotics project since it's for a class that's half online, but my current project robot plays a board game and my portion is to program all the logic and strategy. I also plan to start a tech business once I graduate and pay back some of my student loans.

What I'm hoping for out of this site is to talk to some people who are into diapers, but that it's a small part of who they are. Maybe make some friends I can chat to about this, since I don't have any that would understand.

Thanks for reading and putting up with me following the template.

Bonjour and welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you'll find plently of people here who will be understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by batmonkey72 View Post
    Hey everyone. I joined this site a while back after reading threads all the time and never ended up making an introduction. I'm a mechanical engineering student soon to graduate and hopefully find a job somewhere.

What brings me here is an interest in diapers and not age regression. When my oldest nephew was having trouble with bedwetting (back when I was in high school), it made me think: "What was it like to wear diapers?" And it struck me that I couldn't remember what it was like. I grew out of diapers very quickly, so fast that I don't have a memory of it. It made me feel incomplete, like something was missing. So, my interest is trying out diapers to see what it felt like when I was little. I'm not one of those guys that wants to become incontinent or wear 24/7, but simply regain the experience of diapers that I lost.

My other interests are that I'm really big into making robots and coming up with new ideas to try and make a business from. I don't want to be too specific on my latest robotics project since it's for a class that's half online, but my current project robot plays a board game and my portion is to program all the logic and strategy. I also plan to start a tech business once I graduate and pay back some of my student loans.

What I'm hoping for out of this site is to talk to some people who are into diapers, but that it's a small part of who they are. Maybe make some friends I can chat to about this, since I don't have any that would understand.

Hey batmonkey72! I only recently joined too, and I have to say that from how well I was received, you definitely made the right choice in coming here! I personally am more of a teen baby than a dl, but I understand some of the feelings you are going through.

By the way, couldn't help but notice you are into robotics; have you heard of FTC or FRC competitions? If so, have you ever been a part of them?

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

When you graduate, are you willing to relocate to find work? If so, I may have a lead or two for you up here in Seattle.

It's cool you're into robotics. I have a fascination with it myself, but haven't worked on a robot in years. I only have experience with an old pneumatic pick-and-place machine.

Stay dry and happy!