Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Matts Site?

Default Baby Matts Site?

I have tried to get on Baby Matts site over the last few days but it is down? I have been a member there for two years and will miss it if it is gone.

I have never heard of it in my life. Give me the url, I couldnt find it. I searched with yahoo search, I found nothing.

i havent hear of it either, i would give it a few more days tho. is it updated frequently?

double D, I too always liked matt's page. Those pics he has are just so cute

I googled "Baby Matt" and I imagine it's the first link that comes up. It's a blank index page for me. The directory.

I have been trying for the last few days, and I get nothing at all, I have been a member there for many years, I asked at ABY but no one answered.

It's like it just disaperared.....I just tried it with IE and there still nothing there.

Index of /

Everything has been deleted off of there. It might just be temporary.... but for now there is nothing on that site.

for those of you interested in the site I did find the casche.:

Baby Matts Diaper Page :: Community Site for the AB/DL World!

That must be the only page I put in my login and get the same message as when I try to go directly to the site, I miss the site I have a few ongoing conversations there.

They are back now, it's a nice site it any of you guys would like to join, but I do think it is an over 18 site.
    Last edited by ballucanb; 06-Oct-2008 at 21:39.