Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Primark Dinosaur Sleeper :3

Red face Primark Dinosaur Sleeper :3

I just went to the Blackburn Primark and found that they had some dinosaur footed sleepers!

I've only been able to try it on briefly and I have a few errands to go on but I should be able to post a picture or two later on when I can properly review it.

The woman at the counter told me that one guy had bought one and changed in to it in the changing rooms. Then he just left wearing it!

That sounds very cool, would be interested to see what its like.

Was thinking about getting a footed sleeper but am worried about how hot I'd get - Are they very thick?

Not too thick but they are bulky from the size (about as big as 3 jumpers)

I know a bunch of people with Primark onesie's, they look pretty cool. Sadly I haven't had time to acquire one yet, but people often wear them to breakfast and about here.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicBear View Post
    I know a bunch of people with Primark onesie's, they look pretty cool. Sadly I haven't had time to acquire one yet, but people often wear them to breakfast and about here.
    I assume you mean like around the house and not outside lol? And also you mean just normal people not ABs?

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    Was thinking about getting a footed sleeper but am worried about how hot I'd get - Are they very thick?
    They aren't thick but don't let that put you off because for 12 they are actually pretty good sleepers. Warm, comfy and surprisingly nice material and I'd now rate them over Jumpin Jammerz (my last order from them showed that they'd really gone down hill from my previous dealing with them).

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    I assume you mean like around the house and not outside lol? And also you mean just normal people not ABs?
    Well I'm at uni, so people have worn them outside before. And unless I'm in the highest concentration of AB/DL's in the known universe, I'd guess they're normal people xD

Well I'm at uni, so people have worn them outside before. And unless I'm in the highest concentration of AB/DL's in the known universe, I'd guess they're normal people xD
    oh I'm sorry, do normal people shop at Primark? *ducks shoes thrown by Primark-footed-sleeper-posse*

Wow....really? I wouldnt have been caught dead in a footie at college....and I love them!

owhh! it would be a treat to find any PJ's in stores here at all! so lucky you!