Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls School Uniforms in Animes

Default Girls School Uniforms in Animes

How many of you would like to own one & from which series is your favorite or favorites? What colors of them so you like the most as well?

I've always been partial to the ones from Inuyasha, but I actually own one patterned after the Seigaku girl's uniform from Prince of Tennis. My GF made it for me a couple years ago. Sadly, I've lost too much weight in the last year and can't wear it now.

I like the ones in kekkaishi, and I have one I bought in white and red not too long ago

I love some, but I don't know from which series... I'd just go for some general thing.
    Or maybe the uniforms from "I, my, me strawberry eggs"

I have a few fuku type uniforms in my closet. One from To Heart series and the others are just generic ones. I also have a kindergarden uniform. Next on the list is Fuu Hououji's uniform from Magic Knight Rayearth.

Not a formal uniform person myself... I('d) personally prefer more Americanized clothes, like skinny jeans and crop tops~

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I like the ones in kekkaishi, and I have one I bought in white and red not too long ago
    I like those to!!

I'd certainly like some, but I'm not quite sure which series I'd like them from most. That said, I think Rei's uniform from Evangelion is quite cute, so I guess I'd pick that one if you forced me to pick one straight away .

I'd love to have something like that! I really don't know what colors or which series' style though.

I don' if counts but I have this uniform of sorts from rozen maiden, my most school girl ish one
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rozen_Maiden_Suigintou_Mercury_lamp_shoes_ver_01-2-03.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	8965