Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey everybody! I am new, and would like to introduce myself, maybe get some friends.

Default Hey everybody! I am new, and would like to introduce myself, maybe get some friends.

Hi. So, I am in high school, almost finished for the year (woohoo!). I joined this site because I am confused about who I really am, think I am a teen baby, and because I couldn't stand not having anyone to talk openly to about it. I am a bit of a geek, in that I love comics, video games, and robotics. However I am also into some sports, really into music, and like drawing. What I hope to get out of this is to confirm my identity, and maybe find some people to talk to without worry of persecution! Well, that is more about me than I have told anyone on forums before. Hope I am well received!

Quote Originally Posted by KidAgain13 View Post
    Hi. So, I am in high school, almost finished for the year (woohoo!). I joined this site because I am confused about who I really am, think I am a teen baby, and because I couldn't stand not having anyone to talk openly to about it. I am a bit of a geek, in that I love comics, video games, and robotics. However I am also into some sports, really into music, and like drawing. What I hope to get out of this is to confirm my identity, and maybe find some people to talk to without worry of persecution! Well, that is more about me than I have told anyone on forums before. Hope I am well received!
    Ah, someone who is lost? Come in my friend explore this place where you can feel right at home.

Hello and welcome to ADISC. I'm a comic book geek myself, could you please tell me your favourite comics?

Welcome to our community. Feel right at home regardless of what you discover about yourself: TB/AB DL or not. Did you look up Understanding Infantilism ? Also try the articals tab at the top.

You are very fortunate individual, seeking information at your age. I never saught information about the subject until 6 months ago and I'm 39 .

Hello there I know what you mean about being lost and confused I went through the same thing when I was in high school which wasn't long ago at all. Just remember that you're among friends here. Sometimes it helps just to talk about it and gain some perspective. High school was one of the most difficult times in my life hugs to you sir On a much lighter note you said you were into music I too am a music junkie in fact I love it so much I made it a career. What kind of music do you like? Welcome to ADISC!
    Last edited by darkknight; 19-May-2012 at 18:32. Reason: spelling DOH!

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Hello and welcome to ADISC. I'm a comic book geek myself, could you please tell me your favourite comics?
    I like a lot of them, but my current faces are walking dead and deadpool. You?

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    Welcome to our community. Feel right at home regardless of what you discover about yourself: TB/AB DL or not. Did you look up Understanding Infantilism ? Also try the articals tab at the top.

You are very fortunate individual, seeking information at your age. I never saught information about the subject until 6 months ago and I'm 39 .
    Yeah, I did, and it did give me a better grasp. I just haven't had the opportunity to explore some aspects like diapers. I have been sleeping with a pacifier for a few months, with a teddy for longer, and recently bought a baby bottle. I like all of them and they feel normal, natural, and comforting to me. I have wanted to be a little kid again for a long time, never really grew out of even babyish things; I kind of just conformed to direct and indirect peer pressure. Most of these things lead me to believe I am tb, but for all I know I may just have a more general form of escapism. Thanks for the suggestions, though!

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
    Hello there I know what you mean about being lost and confused I went through the same thing when I was in high school which wasn't long ago at all. Just remember that you're among friends here. Sometimes it helps just to talk about it and gain some perspective. High school was one of the most difficult times in my life hugs to you sir On a much lighter note you said you were into music I too am a music junkie in fact I love it so much I made it a career. What kind of music do you like? Welcome to ADISC!
    I appreciate the warm welcomes from all of you, and that some of you are able to relate somewhat gives me a lot of hope for better self-understanding in the future. Just thought I would come out and say that. Now in reply to darkknight, I am into almost all kinds of music, but my favorite band right now is the gorillaz because they refuse to be categorized as a single genre. I just love when a band successfully does that!

Quote Originally Posted by KidAgain13 View Post

Yeah, I did, and it did give me a better grasp. I just haven't had the opportunity to explore some aspects like diapers. I have been sleeping with a pacifier for a few months, with a teddy for longer, and recently bought a baby bottle. I like all of them and they feel normal, natural, and comforting to me. I have wanted to be a little kid again for a long time, never really grew out of even babyish things; I kind of just conformed to direct and indirect peer pressure. Most of these things lead me to believe I am tb, but for all I know I may just have a more general form of escapism. Thanks for the suggestions, though![COLOR="Silver"]
    Actually, there are many ABs and TBs who either never wear diapers, or never ... ... use them when they do wear. It's okay. I know it's confusing because diaper loving is a very prominant characteristic of an infantilist but not a required characteristic to be defined an infantilist. Many ABs and TBs who have diapers might envy you, because you don't have to deal with diapers to indulge . Welcome to our crib . Like was said, you are among friends:

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    Actually, there are many ABs and TBs who either never wear diapers, or never ... ... use them when they do wear. It's okay. I know it's confusing because diaper loving is a very prominant characteristic of an infantilist but not a required characteristic to be defined an infantilist. Many ABs and TBs who have diapers might envy you, because you don't have to deal with diapers to indulge . Welcome to our crib . Like was said, you are among friends:
    That really does help me understand better. I am still gonna explore further, but it is nice to know for sure that I am a tb. I would have been ok whether I was or not, but not knowing is just so hard to deal with. Thank you for helping clear that up! also, I really like that paci smiley. Did not know there was one lol.

I could never get into comic books. I just read the wiki pages of stories that sound interesting, and characters that I like. Movies and video games are fair game, though.

What kind of robotics are you into? I really know nothing about it, but it sounds interesting.