Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Summertime Diaper?

Question Favorite Summertime Diaper?

I love crinkly plastic diapers. But it's soon going to be summertime and the city is HOT! What breathable brands do people enjoy? If I can't have my crinkle, at least I can still have some bulky padding. What say you good friends?

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynABDL View Post
    I love crinkly plastic diapers. But it's soon going to be summertime and the city is HOT! What breathable brands do people enjoy? If I can't have my crinkle, at least I can still have some bulky padding. What say you good friends?
    I think the AB Universe Cloth Cushies are a great breathable diaper and cute too for that AB taste. But for practicality, any cloth-backed diaper works well, otherwise idk.

---------- Post added at 23:23 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

You could also use cloth diapers, the ones from babykins are amazing!

I liked the Tranquility slimline breatheables. They'll take a wetting two, fit well, do not sweat, and contain odors. Plus, they're very affordable.

Anything with a cloth-like breathable covering. I like tena supers/ultras and attends breathable in the summer. In the winter I like plastic backed.

Just got a sample of depend underwear for men the new ones had people over my house and no shirt on you couldn't tell I had a diaper on. It don't hold much but looks like real underwear. I'm going to buy a pack soon. It's also really cool temp wise I live in Florida and didn't sweet in it

BabyPikachu

I have a few favorites for during the summertime. The Best would be Depend Adjustable Pull-Ups. They can handle quite a few wettings and are very easy to move around in, plus they are super breatheable which is great for my active lifestyle. The second would have to be Attends Breathable Breifs (or at least thats what I think they are called). Those can take a lot of wettings and are super breathable for keeping everything cool. The only downside is that they are very bulky. If I'm just going to be outside fishing, canoeing, or whatever else doesnt require much walking, I will wear the ABU Cushies w/ Cloth like cover. Those are Great too, but I nomally wear them to bed because they are super bulky.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by focus1989 View Post
    Just got a sample of depend underwear for men the new ones had people over my house and no shirt on you couldn't tell I had a diaper on. It don't hold much but looks like real underwear. I'm going to buy a pack soon. It's also really cool temp wise I live in Florida and didn't sweet in it
    Cool! I live in florida too I thought florida was devoid of abdls. But anyway, I agree those are breathable but they feel too much like underwear, kinda kills it for me :P

You could go with CVS brand diapers, or walmart or walgreens brand (they're all the same diaper despite the different name on each pack) they are cloth backed and are slightly thicker than depends

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    I think the AB Universe Cloth Cushies are a great breathable diaper and cute too for that AB taste. But for practicality, any cloth-backed diaper works well, otherwise idk.
    Is this true? I had heard the cloth Cushies actually retained heat worse than the plastic backed ones. I personally like the plastic backed, but my girlfriend complains about them making her too hot, so if the cloth actually keep you cooler, maybe they're worse a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    Is this true? I had heard the cloth Cushies actually retained heat worse than the plastic backed ones. I personally like the plastic backed, but my girlfriend complains about them making her too hot, so if the cloth actually keep you cooler, maybe they're worse a shot.
    Cloth cushies are not good for hot days. They are the least breathable of any cloth backed diaper that I have every tried and they are bigger than most mediums which means they ride high and the materioal is pretty stiff and rigid. They are a unique novilty product and they were worth a few dollars to try, but I would never wear them as a day-to-day product especially during hot summer days. They are the most breathable of any abdl specific product, but that doesn't mean they are any good on hot days.

If Depend adjustable is absorbant enough and you can put up with their leaks, they are by far the most breathable of any diaper I have ever tried. I wear them quite a lot for daily use but I also control how and when I wet them to reduce leaks. If you need something more absorbant but still not too hot, abena airplus is my recomendation. Go with a M2/L2 or M3/L3 rather than a 4, and make sure to change shortly after wetting and things wont be too hot.

The Abena air-pluses are phenomenal diapers. They fit great, the are a lot cooler, they hold well, and they don't feel wet even after two big wettings. Its what I wear during the day now.[COLOR="Silver"]