Thread: so i think there is an abdl at my school but i dont know.

Default so i think there is an abdl at my school but i dont know.

so i think there is an abdl at my school but i dont know but i seen them have an thing on their computer they where making titled someone abdl in my school

its not me because no one noes at my school.

So if I understand correctly you believe there is someone in your school, a student I'm guessing, whom you believe has a similar ABDL interest. Your evidence is something on a computer that may or may not have contained the letters A, B, D and L arranged in a suggestive order.

Without more to go on I'm sticking with my typical prognosis of wishful thinking. And even if someone in your school did share your interests they may not be so appreciative of knowing that you know.

Sadly, I'd have to agree with NateSean, probably just wishful thinking. Neither memory nor reading-comprehension are extremely reliable (ie, your brain skips letters and sometimes whole words)
    The chances are, however, that there are probably a few depending on the size of the school.
    Not very many, mind, and going about finding them would be terribly difficult unless they were pretty open about it.

Do they teach English at your school?

Sorry, had to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post
    Do they teach English at your school?

Sorry, had to ask.
    Ok, this is off topic but I just watched the Dictator by Sacha Baron Cohen and your statement made me pee my pants(no pun intended).

But anyways, I wouldn't assume anything. Even if it did say AB/DL in any shape or form, I highly doubt it's legitimately AB/DL. It could of meant American Baby/Dave matthews band Likers????? But seriously don't assume, If it was me and you asked if I was and I really was i'd be embaressed.

xtremekiller

Quote Originally Posted by bouncinBaby View Post
    Ok, this is off topic but I just watched the Dictator by Sacha Baron Cohen and your statement made me pee my pants(no pun intended).
    I just watched that film as well and understand were you are coming from and I completely agree. That was one messed up movie

Sorry for off topic remark, but yea, unless it's definitive, don't do anything stupid that you may regret.