Thread: Allow me to reintroduce myself

Default Allow me to reintroduce myself

I couldn't stop thinking about how bad my intro was so I decided to do a better one because I felt like I was doing a disservice not only to myself but also to al the wonderfully awesome people here on ADISC. So lets try this again besides the obvious interest I eat sleep and breathe music. I just finished school and became an Audio Engineer and producer and I'm currently interning at a recording studio where I live. Some of m favorite artists are Michael Jackson, Willie Nelson The Beatles just to name a few. I'm also a big movie fan I love the classics like The Godfather Scarface and Pulp Fiction. My favorite recent movie is The Avengers. I enjoy sports a great deal I'm a huge Packers and Lakers fan I don't really play any because of my Cerebral Palsy. I try to read when I find the time which is almost never but I like to read non fiction mostly biographies and the like. I hope this makes up for my terrible first impression and again I look forward to being a part of this great community.

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
    I couldn't stop thinking about how bad my intro was so I decided to do a better one because I felt like I was doing a disservice not only to myself but also to al the wonderfully awesome people here on ADISC. So lets try this again besides the obvious interest I eat sleep and breathe music. I just finished school and became an Audio Engineer and producer and I'm currently interning at a recording studio where I live. Some of m favorite artists are Michael Jackson, Willie Nelson The Beatles just to name a few. I'm also a big movie fan I love the classics like The Godfather Scarface and Pulp Fiction. My favorite recent movie is The Avengers. I enjoy sports a great deal I'm a huge Packers and Lakers fan I don't really play any because of my Cerebral Palsy. I try to read when I find the time which is almost never but I like to read non fiction mostly biographies and the like. I hope this makes up for my terrible first impression and again I look forward to being a part of this great community.
    Welcome darkknight!

I also love to read biographies and auto-biographies. You sound like a well rounded and motivated person. I hope you find new friends and support here! The scenery and knowledge is diverse here as you probably already know. It's also a pretty supportive and understanding community so enjoy!