Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

DL here...recently rediscovered my love for diapers after over 10 years of not indulging...I am now sleeping in them pretty much every night, and I really enjoy it. I dont wet my diapers, although sometimes when its night time and I have to get up to go to the toilet, I wish I could wet them...but there's some kind of mental block happening, and I cant do it.

Ive been getting Cuddlz as I live in UK, but would love to dry fabines, SDK's and Cushies!

Anyways thats all for now.Look forward to chatting with you.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I love London! I got to spend ten days there back in '06, and really liked SE1, the Borough Market, all the great pubs, and the Tate Modern. Have a pint of Adnams Broadside for me!

As for diapers (do you like the word "nappies" better?), I'm very fortunate in that I get to wear to bed every night too and, like you, I don't wet them. Unlike you, I wouldn't have any problems doing so, it's just that I prefer my diapers dry. I also doubt that my wife wants to be subjected to a wet diapers--she's had to deal with enough of those raising kids!

Any other hobbies/interests? Do you follow Formula 1? Watch IT Crowd? "Did you see that ludicrous display last night?"

Hi DloverUK. Glad to have you on ADISC. We'd love to hear more about you. I'm from the United States but I have British ancestry.