Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ever get called a little girl?

babyDavid

Default ever get called a little girl?

because some of my sissy-ness shows at school, people do call me that often and i secretly smile. like whevener im trying to clean my clothes, or sit a certain way, or when somebody surprises me and i yelp or scream, or even when i eat stuff a certain way my friends call me it all the time. it feels good that i can appear girly without even trying

All through out grade school, and sometimes when I was in middle-school I was called a little girl, but it was always meant as an insult. There have been a few members here at ADISC call me that, and I am sure they did not mean it to be insulting, it was just playful. In truth, there was a part of me that quite enjoyed being called a little girl by some of the members here.

babyDavid

even when they meant it as an insult i felt happy about it, it meant i was doing the role correctly

I feel that if I knew you in rl I would like you a lot. Hahahahaa!!!!

Yes, never as an insult though, I have a friend who calls me "her little norwegian girl".

Littlesissyme

Being a main target for bullying through 1st to 4th grade, of course I have! Always as an insult! (It stopped after 4th grade, since I moved to a montessori school, where bullying is actually punished!

By some of my closest friends, one of which know about me liking girl clothing, I get called "Jane", not as an insult, but as good friends

LittleDrummerGirl

I probably have been once or twice... While I can't particularly remember any incedent, I'm sure it was nice when it happened. I have a friend that calls be Alexis from time to time, so that's good enough for me! ^.^

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3stersGhost View Post
    I feel that if I knew you in rl I would like you a lot. Hahahahaa!!!!
    lol of course you would, I'M AMAZING!!

i'd prolly like you too. i like just about everybody *giggle*

My master calls me that, it is a term of affection.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlesissyme View Post
    where bullying is actually punished!
    Please take me to the legendary hyperspace other-techno-babble universe where you live.

Littlesissyme

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeWithWings View Post
    Please take me to the legendary hyperspace other-techno-babble universe where you live.
    Haha! Worst thing is that it almost is true as well... Bullying doesn't get quite the attention it deserves...